Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Weapon Stats, grrrrr

Why does Blizz put Druid info on weapons we can't use? I got Bryntol the Bone Arbiter in ICC last nigth and was all excited, only to find out I can't use a 2 handed Axe. (Yeah I should have known that) But the stats on what the weapon does for me in Moonkin, Cat and Bear form got me confused. Fuck you Blizz, fuck you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loled.
    OT: The druid information is a script that pulls the dps of the weapon and converts it into attack power. I guess they never coded it to exclude certain weapon types.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is Wrath of the Lich King in a nutshell.

Max level character in max level raid gets an item that he doesn't know his class can't use.

I think the real problem here is why did a raid leader let a druid have Bryntroll.

15+ Year Old Account
    well in cata we dont use feral AP anymore, so problem solved

PS: i want Shadowmoure the 4k ap is just to good even if its a str weapon i dont care !
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfel View Post
    I think the real problem here is why did a raid leader let a druid have Bryntroll.
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by Groznar View Post
    This thread is Wrath of the Lich King in a nutshell.

Max level character in max level raid gets an item that he doesn't know his class can't use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostfel
    This and only this.

Quote Originally Posted by Groznar View Post
    this
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I get to see stats on wands even tho I can't use them. You being an idiot is nothing Blizzard should be fixing y'know.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Holy fuck...what....a....NOOB.

LOL, i laughed real hard when i read the op's post

how did you get to 80 not knowing what type of weapons druids use?! lol....

15+ Year Old Account
    wow, lol. that is all.

edit:

if this was in guild run... /facepalm at the leadership
    if this was a pug, how did you get it over the hordes of slavering DKs and warriors going OMFGDURIDAXESDONTMIXWTFBBQ.

15+ Year Old Account
    Posting in an epic thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    And this is the first time you notice that, during your whole experience from 1 to 80 you have never seen an 1 or 2 h axe, with nice atp that you tried to equip and now you ''steal'' someone's super sexy weapon and then come all annoyed to us while that warrior/dk/pala also needing it could actually use it. Please fucking use your brains.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

10+ Year Old Account
    @ OP

It's like walking into a Pharmacy to buy tampons for your first period, only to find out that you are a dude when you get home.

Also, you MAY want to read this topic...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...35#post8781535
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

15+ Year Old Account
    who nkows maybe he is 80 and didnt train all weapon skills o he things he cna goto trainer and figures out he cant
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Level as druid.
    Get to 80.
    Raid ICC.
    Realize you can't use axes.

Mmm there's something wrong with this order, not sure what it is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    who nkows maybe he is 80 and didnt train all weapon skills o he things he cna goto trainer and figures out he cant
    Yes that's exactly how it happened. And that's why he is an idiot. What you said is not an excuse, it's the cause of the problem.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You blame blizzard for you not knowing the weapons your class can't use... I'm glad my boomkin wasn't in your raid I probably would have had to roll against you for caster weapons cause they have a feral ap conversion too.