Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wargames (Same Faction BGs)

Dont know if this has been reported but a new button has popped up on the beta when i looked in the pvp tab called War Games basically says u can challenge groups of the same faction to do BGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a great way to challenge another team within the guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacraix View Post
    Dont know if this has been reported but a new button has popped up on the beta when i looked in the pvp tab called War Games basically says u can challenge groups of the same faction to do BGs.

lol wow, a mass duel. cool.

доверять надежде означает знать отчаяние

Deleted
    The illegal Arena Season is here!

Think I'm gonna be a bookie

This is what I have wanted ever since I started playing this game. 10v10 Priest WSG!
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

meh, ill play it, but it completly takes me out of the "war" aspect of the game. its one of the reasons i avoided arena, fighting my own faction? what?

Deleted
    apparently there was a pretty funny bug on beta with this: after a server reset, people who were in a war game still had the "horde" buff, and it spread like wildfire, eventually resulting in the alliance nearly all going horde :P even varian :P

( I wish that happened on live or the PTRs :P it'd be AWESOME! :P)

If it is bug free, sounds pretty good. now question for future is "could we create our own tournament?"

I think they mentioned it a few months ago. This could be pretty cool!

fucking awesome,can see a bit of manipulation being done though.
    i hope we can challenge certain opposing faction guilds for it as well.

I see it coming i call it .... WAIT FOR IT

Modern War(craft)fare

Quote Originally Posted by Shamocra View Post

Modern War(craft)fare
    except there aren't any bullshit kill streak power-ups,and neither should there be.

Deleted
    Hahahahahah!!!! Payback is a bitch!!! I always wanted the alliance crapheads to face me as enemy!! That would be fun...For me!!! So many times they disapoint me in bgs...!Revenge....!
    Next step???? Arena 1v1...!!! Fix me baby!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see this being abused by letting other team win, team paying others to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    except there aren't any bullshit kill streak power-ups,and neither should there be.
    Yeah your right seeing some gnome engineered airplane crossing the bg nuking everyone

This ought to be a shitload of fun >!

are people able to gain achi's in these, battlemaster would be a whole lot easyer

10+ Year Old Account

Modern War(craft)fare
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    It still looks like there's a possibility to "boost" since it's same factions battling each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz View Post
    I can see this being abused by letting other team win, team paying others to lose.
    Yep, just like that.

Yeah your right seeing some gnome engineered airplane crossing the bg nuking everyone
    Or imagine pulling off an epic comeback from being down 1000-200 in AB, and the score is 1400-1590, only to have that comeback spoiled by a nuclear bomb.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If this would be available, obviously it would grant nothing. No achievements, no honor points, nothing.
    THis. I seem to recall them saying that this would only be for practice and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    THis. I seem to recall them saying that this would only be for practice and fun.
    Yep, that's exactly what it will be. Honestly, this is an underreported feature that is just too cool.