Question Arldrachi Warblades Appearance: Umberwing

Hey guys,
    I don't know if this has been said anywhere but I really want to know how we can get our hands on the Umberwing appearance for the Aldrachi Warblades.

Every other appearance has it's way confirmed more or less, but I haven't found any info at all about Umberwing.

All the different colors:

I would appreciate every bit of information, thanks!
    "No Mom, this is not just a phase!"

Okay holy shit, I want those for HAVOC and if they're off the Iron Warden item, I don't believe anyone has found those yet.

You gave me a heart attack, I thought you found them >_>

But yes, each spec, has 2 hidden skins. Or 1 and one they are saving for the future I don't know, but that is Vengeance's, pretty sweet, havoc is too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty geometrical when you turn it into a silhouette, the proportions don't really fit the Vengeance fantasy either.
    Mediocre at most.
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

Well, then how about you submit an application CasualWorgen and show them how it's done?

On-topic: They look wild as hell. Not something I'd sport around myself, but they are pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    Well, then how about you submit an application CasualWorgen and show them how it's done?
    lol the salt is real in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    lol the salt is real in this post.
    Not really.

CasualWorgen just spewed a negative comment without giving a reason for WHY he thought it mediocre. Its a counter intuitive post, so can't really call it salty.

Salty is something you become when someone out argues/out-plays you and you resort to blaming others and/or your character, hence why it is used in the League Community as much as it is :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    Not really.

CasualWorgen just spewed a negative comment without giving a reason for WHY he thought it mediocre. Its a counter intuitive post, so can't really call it salty.
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualWorgen View Post
    Looks pretty geometrical when you turn it into a silhouette, the proportions don't really fit the Vengeance fantasy either.
    Mediocre at most.
    looks like he did to me, so i stand by what i said earlier, the salt is real lol

Hopefully they fix this annoying mismatched curve on the left glaive.

I like it, except the part where you stab yourself in the calf, but I imagine I'll get used to the pain, it allows me to use my other abilities more often...