Hey guys,
    Siegecrafter is dead - finally (after 350+ wipes) QQ

Now onto Paragons,
    Could use tips

Will be switching to survival most likely

Can FD Aim with no damage
    Can disengage from kuchong
    Binding shot on bloods

I pick up buff from Bloodseeker and use Rapid fire and barrage to spawn the red healing orbs.

Ice trap or freezing trap on parasites

Anything else I need to know, or anything you have found out that would be helpful?

Thanks
    xxxxxxx

Camo glyphed to get out of kunchong.

You can Deterrence Xaril's Toxic Injection (So you don't have to deal with the running in circles, to the edge of the room, or the green pools).

You can also Feign Death the parasites cast IF you have ~20+ seconds before the next Aim to cancel the cast.

Deleted
    Don't overestimate the red orbs. They are useful. But in about 300trys I actually never really bothered to pick them up. It is useful, of course, if you are on low hp and have some orbs around you. But these could easily be monk-healing spheres. So again: i didn't bother.

Keep in mind not to cast BA on a target that is about to die in the next ~10 seconds. I did it sometimes and it cost me quite dps. Especially if no adds are around where you can trigger LnL with a trap.
    BA is "lost" damage on another Boss-Mob, because he heals to full after another on dies, but so will it be on a dying boss. And for the LnL-Proc chance I cast BA on the next boss we will be targeting -> no numbers, but logically the best solution in this scenario.

Use the WA-String from Azortharion (I believe he posted it - currently known as Metaphoric in the forums) for the LnL ICD-Tracker. Before I used it, I quite often used my trap to early and wasted a GCD + no LnL Proc.

For the traps: Pre-icetrap one of the spawning positions of a blob. place it on the outer-edges of the middle-circle, on these "spikes" in the edge itself. hard to explain without a screenshot ^^.
    Use your trap on the parasites and second wave of blobs, which will be spawning most likely.

Havent played SV on this fight for a long time to say for sure, but try to ice-trap the small kunchongs. I dont know if they must be "active" (mesmerizing a target) or if they trigger the trap with their shell up. If you get a big kunchong, try to trap it too (I never had the chance to try it).

But all in all: know your assignment, position right and choose your BA targets wisely

Really this goes for every fight this expansion but paragons are included in that category: hunters have huge mobility, use it. Try to bait stuff like the amber pools out of the raid so others don't have to move. You don't even have to worry about Aim locking you far away from the soakers as you can just FD it.

Also, you can kite a mature kunchong for as long as you desire with just disengage if you have the CTHC talent. Probably not the wisest idea to start with that but should something go wrong and one of your tanks dies with no cresses left, that little damage reduction from not having to tank yet another mob could make the difference. As you're not a tank, you can still get for example the mesmerize on you whilst kiting in which case the kunchong will reach you and kill you.

Hisek's superpower can be cast while moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Camo glyphed to get out of kunchong.

You can also Feign Death the parasites cast IF you have ~20+ seconds before the next Aim to cancel the cast.
    The camouflage trick doesn't work for everyone, though. Some people report success and others (myself and an ex-guildie) have it fail to break the mesmerize. Don't get me wrong it is worth trying out as it's a big help if it does work but don't count on it. As for parasites, I wouldn't bother spending feign death on them - you can but with so many other tools at your disposal there's no need to. You have freezing trap, scatter shot and counter shot to interrupt them. Even binding shot once you're done with Skeer and his bloods.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

As far as I'm aware, the amount of red orbs spawned is based off of damage, not number of hits. Either way I'd definitely not hold rapid fire for it, and do not spec barrage for this fight.
    Last edited by Nnug; 2014-04-17 at 11:18 AM.

Deleted
    I personally, or neither of my fellow hunters in guild have ever succeed removing mezmerize with glyphed camo so I wouldn't count on it either.

Using barrage is same as replacing arcane shot with multi-shot. Only good for padding when fight is on farm and your raidgroup is good enough to scumbag through fight. Before that, I'd consider fight as single target fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    As far as I'm aware, the amount of red orbs spawned is based off of damage, not number of hits. Either way I'd definitely not hold rapid fire for it, and do not spec barrage for this fight.
    I'm pretty sure that they do spawn from attack speed, but as someone earlier mentioned they are not that great. We tend to make our rogue take this buff since they hit super fast, and only really have a use for it during fire lines and reave. They're nice to have but due to people having to run into them they tend not to be used so definately don't spec barrage or save rapid fire for it.

If you plan on helping soak the aim, make sure you glyph deterrence. You should probably do this as one of the later aims while you're killing Hisek himself tends to line up I think right after a rapid fire so your melee may not be in position to soak it if RNG decides it's someone on the other side of the rooms turn to be targetted.

There isn't any point FDing the parasites unless you are going to die to it. It's a channel that they immediately recast, and if it's not on you it's going to be on somebody else. Freezing trap works fine, just make sure not to break it instantly with your GT. There's no point kiting them, they do the damage from range regardless if they're not CCed.

We hero and prepot on Xaril to avoid getting a 2nd injection, and people just save personal CDs to kill Korven in time. I think it's if you get him to sub 10% (forget the certain what % it is) he will no longer cast amber so it's not as tight as bossmods make it seem.

You can also scare beast the amber parasite if you're having healing issue during that part of the encounter.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    You can Deterrence Xaril's Toxic Injection (So you don't have to deal with the running in circles, to the edge of the room, or the green pools).
    How does that work exactly? Do you watch the timer and deterrence just before it's cast? Are the timers 100% accurate? Do you use it for actual debuff that gets put on you, or do you use it for when the debuff actually activates?