Rumors about releasing 6.0 early Fall, delaying first raid tier until 6.1/January

So, there have been suggestions that it might be good to release Warlords WITHOUT a raid tier as soon as Garrisons, questing, and 5-man content are ready, which will be early Fall.

Do you think it's worth waiting till January (or perhaps later) in order to have a raid tier available when the new expansion goes live?

What a misleading, pointless topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

There's 0% chance it will release without the first tier of raids.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Releasing a new Expansion without a raid would look terrible, and people would cry that the expansion was unfinished.
    - The reason I've always loved Blizzard is that they always release something when it's ready.

If we have to wait all the way until November, or December - so Be it. But it won't release without a raid.

What rumors? This is the first time I have ever heard this suggested.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't create troll threads with misleading titles.