Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Servers coming back up - EU.

It works again, well for now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    It shouldn't be happening at all.. Once in a blue moon = shit happens. But this is happening every couple of weeks almost.
    I think every couple of weeks is an over-reaction. I know they found some critical issues when connecting a couple of realms the other week, whether this is related to that I cannot say. They are also upgrading in the background for the new system for WoD from what I hear also. It is also 2:40 in the morning, so they may either have to call key people in, which can delay matters, and it will also be pretty minimal impact due to the time of night. Read a book or summat, tis what I am doing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Niinjax View Post
    Yes. So far it appears to be sci-fi /post-apocalyptic world. I hope it is good because I am sticking to that book, for now. xD
    Ahh sweet! Yeah I do have a Doctor Who novel i'm reading too which I have put on the sideline. Human Nature, they did a TV adaption for the 4th season with David Tennent which was quite a good episode, but the book is written for Sylvester McCoy's Doctor, so it is a little hard to get my head around

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like they are coming back now!

GAME ON GUYS!
    Last edited by mmoc6dec4c0ffc; 2014-04-17 at 01:47 AM.

We're not quite in the clear across the board just yet, but things are improving. If you can't log in just yet, please give it a few and try again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    We're not quite in the clear across the board just yet, but things are improving. If you can't log in just yet, please give it a few and try again.
    Wildhammer EU, Argent Dawn EU & Defias Brotherhood EU are up

Thanks for everything!

The issue has been resolved - players should be able to log back in just fine. If you do have any difficulties, please close down the Desktop App or game client and reattempt. Thanks all, apologies for the interruption!

Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAStory View Post
    I was leveling my Druid when the servers went down for me. I got the system message for "[Server]: will be shutdown in x minutes" just fine, but there was no message about, "Maintenance beginning" or "Rolling restarts will begin in ___". Do we know what happened?
    Servers were taken down at fairly short notice, and with no ETA on the downtime, it was not accurate to describe as a restart, something which is normally fairly short in duration.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    This problem has started again now today I can't even log into the Battle.net cilent or normally I can't even acsess the site itself i reset routers restarted comp etc the usual things. I can acess other sites just like last time

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeKwonDo View Post
    This problem has started again now today I can't even log into the Battle.net cilent or normally I can't even acsess the site itself i reset routers restarted comp etc the usual things. I can acess other sites just like last time

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else?
    Nope, working fine for me, just logged off about 5/10 minutes ago from being online a few hours and everything seems fine. Says that you're in London too under your avatar, I am as well at the moment due to easter holidays but its all good my end!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just giving me errors like Battle.net #2 other things but it won't even redirect to the WoW EU Site even though other sites acessable. i did all the usual restarts etc I even tried logging in manually still won't give...

Deleted
    I cant connect either. Do you have virgin media by any chance TaeKwonDo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Virgin Media London, UK(but I did a reouter reset and Speedtest all is fine)

Deleted
    Well I have virgin media and im in London too, so guess what!

- - - Updated - - -

Have you also been getting lag spikes and disconnects this week while playing during the daytime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they give any accouncements about any problems. I did area fault check no problems...its problem with Battle.Net Service not us not connecting at all because of that it won't even log in at all even manually. Even turned of all security tried it that way aswell. still nothing

Deleted
    No annoucnement, but I called virgin media a week ago because I was having massive lag spikes during the day. They said their servers were having some issues and that they would fix it on monday. This was never fixxed however, was still getting lag and disconnects and now this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't still acsess even the site to get official help omg....

- - - Updated - - -

Araxom can you help please this whole issue has restarted again

- - - Updated - - -

Still won't connect with Batte.Net Cilent or WoW EU Site....

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently I'm not only one I checked via mobile phone internet to connect to WoW EU Site