Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What the hell is so bad about going out and killing mobs?

Having to do something to get gold, cant do that today can we?

Selling carries and hypnotic dust.

professions and playing the AH. the gold from "pve content" is actually piddly compared to the AH and professions. the AH and Profs are not "pve" but economic support functions for the game as a whole.

pvp has options for the elements of harmony too you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one earns gold the easy way in PvP?

Do some BG's and remove insignias. Many times this gives you quest items (if you have the Journal) and these items sell between 100g and 400g (on some servers). Though, yeah, if you are just Arenas, then I would guess dailies and professions? Or like everyone else? I mean, if you are a PvP'er, you can still be a PvE'er as well, not rules there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Play the auction house? You never even have to leave your faction capital.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I mean, if you are a PvP'er, you can still be a PvE'er as well, not rules there.
    Some people may not want to be a PvE'er.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekuda View Post
    Some people may not want to be a PvE'er.
    Didn't say they had to. Said they "can be still be".
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    4k honor = 38 Brutal Gladiator Dagger, each for 16g 9s ==> 608g + a bit more
    Other than that, i farm herbs and sell it as a potion master
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

carries mostly unless the bg week is a for sure win, then i sell crystals.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not like you earn any considerable amounts of gold while "pve'ing" either. I mean I consider myself pretty strict pve guy which means I raid, it doesn't equal to me running around in the world killing mobs for loot (while that'd still be technically called pve). No one likes to go out and farm, not a pvp nor pve guy. This doesn't mean that you couldn't, from time to time, bite the bullet and do some farming if you so wished. Or if you actually wanted to make money pick up enchanting/JC/tailoring/alchemy/BS/LW/inscription, buy your stock off the AH and craft. No need to ever leave the city so isn't considered pvp or pve (it's more pvp I suppose since sometimes you get the opposite faction attacking your city ).

Deleted
    On my server, the Cata enchanting mats still sell pretty nicely, which you can buy with honor in SW.

Quote Originally Posted by Yygers View Post
    How are PvP players supposed to make their living?
    So many ways a pvp player can make gold it feels like Blizz altogether forgot about pvp players.
    Boost people for ingame gold.

Deleted
    Same way PvE players make their gold? You barely make anything from actual PvE, use your professions or grind stuff, simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are any good in Arenas, sell boosts to 2.2k rating which will net you nice amount of gold
    -K

Deleted
    No one earns gold the easy way in PvP?

Do some BG's and remove insignias. Many times this gives you quest items (if you have the Journal) and these items sell between 100g and 400g (on some servers). Though, yeah, if you are just Arenas, then I would guess dailies and professions? Or like everyone else? I mean, if you are a PvP'er, you can still be a PvE'er as well, not rules there.
    What journal? tell me tell me tell me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yygers View Post
    What journal? tell me tell me tell me
    The one you obtain from Darkmoon Faire, allowing you a chance to obtain a quest that offers DMF tokens (for mogging, pets, mounts), gold and reputation
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-19 at 02:13 PM.

Deleted
    Buy dust with honor and sell it for around 200g a stack, isn't much, but you don't need much for PvPing.

Deleted
    The one you obtain from Darkmoon Faire, allowing you a chance to obtain a quest that offers DMF tokens (for mogging, pets, mounts), gold and reputation
    oh, thanks alot dude!