Thread: pet/nova

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

pet/nova

with them adding water jet, is the pet nova still going to be ground targettable, or is the pet nova going to root them similarly?
    we lose a lot of control if we lose targettable novas and only have our ice nova that doesn't generate any for

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkers View Post
    with them adding water jet, is the pet nova still going to be ground targettable, or is the pet nova going to root them similarly?
    we lose a lot of control if we lose targettable novas and only have our ice nova that doesn't generate any for
    I would imagine Pet Freeze wouldn't be changed at all. Water Jet is on the same CD as Freeze and is just a better way for the pet to grant stacks of FoF for PvE.

Perhaps they might change Freeze to no longer grant FoF on non-player/player-controlled-pet targets, but that'd be pointless to code IMO.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I love the control pet freeze into deep freeze offers in a 10 man raid. However outside of those situations, water jet will see a lot of usage.

Have not seen anything in regards to Pet Freeze so I am inclined to say it is staying.

Will this still be able to be macroed?

Why would it not be able to be macroed

With nobody being in the alpha/beta how do you expect people to know these things?