Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roxfm View Post
    I have a strong feeling that Enhanced Frenzy will have an ICD and/or get changed. That or the proc rate will be much lower than it is now (15%). If it can be triggered on a re-proc, that's gonna be absolutely insane. Or, I can imagine Boomies having a /cancelaura macro with starfire and/or wrath, to chain them off. Too early to say though

Off-topic: what do you guys think might be good options for a new PVP set bonuses, now that both automatic eclipse energy + AC on the move can be glyphed?
    I'd like to see the old "You take X% less damage in Moonkin Form" - so it wouldn't affect PvE but would save us a little bit from casters.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    I'd like to see the old "You take X% less damage in Moonkin Form" - so it wouldn't affect PvE but would save us a little bit from casters.
    Didn't the 10% dmg reduction get removed because of PVE? Something something about being 'too easy to heal'?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was the logic behind it, aye.

I'm not really advocating one way or the other, but Blizzard has shown they have the tech to differentiate between PvE- and player-based damage sources, so if they really wanted to, they could bring back a "10% reduced damage from PvP sources" effect to Moonkin Form.

All that being said, I am looking forward to trying out 200% additional armour in WoD. Back in Classic and TBC, I did enjoy being able to be beaten on by Rogues and Warriors and shrug it off (albeit with a much higher armour bonus); it wasn't the best niche, but it was a niche. Although, a lot more of their damage back then was Physical and there were fewer abilities to bypass armour. I'm curious to see how this latest iteration will play out.
    Last edited by Mystikal; 2014-04-29 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Expanded on last paragraph

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    We got even more armor! Everything is fine!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

For Feral i think at least an increase to 30 yard range on clone is not too much to ask for.