Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Well, ok. I see this tweet where Mr Street says he personally, if he had it to do over again, wouldn't put flying mounts in in BC, even though they're convenient and fun, because it makes the world safer. That's hardly 'blizz acknowledging it was a major fuckup', even if he expressed that opinion other times.

It also doesn't mean that in reality, not in Twitter, he'd actually keep flying from us because of that anti-casual sentiment. I still think flying is awesome, because flying. I walked and took flight paths when I was a lowly newbie. I've saved the goddamn world time and time again; I deserve my creature comforts. (IMO)
    'Fun'.

What's 'fun' about it?

This isn't rhetorical. I want someone to explain to me how flight is fun. What is so fascinating about moving in three dimensions? Do you enjoy swimming, too?

Explain.

Edit: Don't give me that freedom bullshit, either. Avoiding the entirety of the game world and calling it 'freedom' is laughable. What are you free to do? Be lazy?
    Last edited by Lightfist; 2014-04-23 at 11:10 AM.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    So...

the trouble is, you dislike the update of mounts all being able to be used on the ground, as well as their sizes and colors?

So, you generally complain about the whole thing of mounts? I mean, for now, the sounds for flying, it was to be unable till 6.1 (or whole expansion) still a discussion topic. Weather you want it or not.

Just enjoy the content of the game till we know the choices picked.

I mean, we cannot limit peoples choices of mounts, if the like the mount they have.

Else someone could say your raptor ruins their immersive game for being in Silvermoon?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..