Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pffff.... Noooope... Garrosh's Horde is not really so powerful

Wish we didn't kill Blackfuse, would love to have a Cartel for Blackfuse... I love how his invention is pictured in the cinematic... That wheel, buzzing with furious energy... I mean, the Iron Horde is granted strength by that machine. Garrosh knew it, so he brought it.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-08-15 at 09:46 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yes i would. Garrosh is our savior! The True Orc that would bring Orcs to glory! He did everything right! The Iron Horde is the future of real orcs! Orcs master race!

Hell yes, Garrosh is the true hero of the Horde.

Deleted
    Thrall is an asskisser and only wants to appease the Alliance. Vol'jin is a traiterous scum who should have never been Warchief of the Horde, I'd spit on his miserable corpse. Garrosh Hellscream is a true orc warchief. I'm so sick of Thrall and his baby jesus complex. Thrall is not an orc and hasn't been, but is infact a pathetic human, with an alliance upbringing.
    Grommash Hellscream together with Garrosh Hellscream reminds me why I love The Horde, orcs in general and Warcraft as an IP. I'm willing to compromise for shades of grey rather then a one-sided Alliance propaganda storyline of ''evil bad orc grommash hellscream, now u die!''.
    At the same time I'm interested in what Wrathion will have to say about the warlords and iron horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh basically saved the orcs on the other "timeline" saving them from all the bullshit that is our current timeline, if you ask me the bent out of shape corrupted that is our presence Azeroth deserves some cleansing.
    Garrosh Hellscream
    When death arrives, will you stand and face it? or kneel in defeat?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Not a chance in hell, but I'd gladly let inferior Orcs serve as belligerent vassals to a far superior Kal'dorei empire. They have their use, but they're still lesser beings than Night Elves, always have been, always will be.
    You do know that your elfs come from trolls right?
    If anyone is lesser being its nelfs

No, this idea isn't good at all. Forget lore and all that, this just wouldn't make sense what so ever and thus, make the expansion far less cool.

Of course I would. This isn't World of Carebears. Wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================