Save me from Garrosh Normal PuGs

I'm having a short coming back to WoW and I decided that, before quitting again, I want to kill Garrosh normal for the mount (still obtainable, right?).

I had hours of wipes on him with lousy PuGs that do not know basic tactics nor can play their own classes (I find them via oQueue). Right now I am grouped with this Shaman who's wearing some unenchanted and ungemmed level 559 gear. I cannot stand this anymore. Although there are few guilds doing normal and heroic modes on my server, I don't know anybody anymore (the little of Horde that is still playing).

Please, save me from this waste of my time and sanity. If you have room for 1 DPS for Garrosh Normal, lemme know day and time, and I'll give you my battletag (and armory link).

I am not gonna pay you any gold, because I can carry my own weight.

I also don't care if you never killed Garrosh before and you're a small guild that is trying to kill him for the first time: as long as you don't terribly suck, contact me.

Class: Retribution Paladin.
    Item level: 560 (have legendary cloak and lvl 575 weapon).

Region: Europe
    Faction: Horde

Notable experience: Sunwell, Ulduar HM.

If topics with personal requests aren't allowed on this forum, here's a starter for a generic talk: PuGs suck.

Also, if you have suggestions on how to get good groups, please, tell me.
    Last edited by Memory; 2014-07-11 at 03:22 PM.

Try openraid.com. Nothing to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try the recruitment forums if you search for a guild/raid group. Or open raid if Oqueue hasn't been working out for you. If you wish to talk about PUGs do so in one of the existing threads.