10+ Year Old Account

Gold Grinding Spots

I often have spare time at work, or waiting for queues. What are some good spots to grind gold? I Don't need anything in particular, just better pay-out areas.

I don't need VP, quest stuff, or gear. All my characters are in the 555-565 range.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Clear Naxx 25. No joke. I make 1.5 - 2k depending on drops and you can sell off the frostweave cloth (probably 5 to 6 stacks total) for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Clear Naxx 25. No joke. I make 1.5 - 2k depending on drops and you can sell off the frostweave cloth (probably 5 to 6 stacks total) for more.
    Agree with this. The BOEs and cloth dropped make you a ton, not to mention the vendor looting. Its so easy on many classes that its quick and easy money. Thats what I farm to get through Wrath tailoring.

Didn't the nerf hit Naxx as hard as other soloable instances? Or is it from vendoring loot rather than actual gold drops?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Didn't the nerf hit Naxx as hard as other soloable instances? Or is it from vendoring loot rather than actual gold drops?
    Vendoring loot. 25 man drops an crap ton of greens and the spiders drop 1g iceweb each. I usually get 40 - 60 Iceweb Spider Silk a run and I do it on 3 toons a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post

I believe the removed they nerf, something about it not working the way as intended. I found a blue post on it, not sure what to make of it as I couldn't find the follow up Watcher had mentioned but here is the link. Just hit the go to blue post button.

Also Cata instances are a decent grind, embersilk sells for a nice amount. If you have a DE and tailor you can make the bags and sell those as well.
    Last edited by Issalice; 2014-07-26 at 05:54 PM. Reason: spelling :(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I believe the removed they nerf, something about it not working the way as intended. I found a blue post on it, not sure what to make of it as I couldn't find the follow up Watcher had mentioned but here is the link. Just hit the go to blue post button.

Also Cata instances are a decent grind, embersilk sells for a nice amount. If you have a DE and tailor you can make the bags and sell those as well.
    Well that was for BC stuff in particular. It's still not that easy for a lot of classes to solo 25 man Wrath raids quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was for BC stuff in particular. It's still not that easy for a lot of classes to solo 25 man Wrath raids quickly.

Oh good to know. I have been wondering about this lately actually clearing old content and haven't noticed a difference in drops, now I know why lol. Ty

I would take a tailor into a Cata normal dungeon and clear it fast over and over. Disenchant green armor, vendor green weapons and vendor blues. Make deathsilk cowls with the cloth, disenchant them and sell the hypnotic dust which sells very easily very expensively. You could probably make 300-500 or more per clear which shouldn't take more than 10 mins.

I am a 573 destro lock, it took me 1 hour to clear naxx and I got 700g for a full clear. So its not bad, but only alittle better than farming Ghost Iron Ore.