10+ Year Old Account

Heart of the Valorous Buff This Weekend

Beginning Friday, August 1 at 10:00 a.m. PDT, through Monday, August 4 at 9:00 a.m. PDT, we’ll be applying the Heart of the Valorous buff which will increase the rate of Valor Point gains an additional 100%. Don’t wait to get in on the action!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/146...kend-7-29-2014

10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent! Every time they do it I end up maxxing like 4 or 5 of my 90's

Neat, that'll give me some free time this week.

already max capped on 3 of my 90's 1.5k off maxxing another 2 assumming i get no flex/ordose loot the buff is betting pritty useless for me personaly but good for those still using vp

Quote Originally Posted by Gotodadyo View Post
    This is like the 3rd of 4th time we've gotten the Heart of Valor buff. Just keep both of them on until wod ffs.
    Yeah. I don't see a problem with that. It'd be even better for the game, talking about sub luring. "A buff for a weekend? Fuck that not worth it" - says a random unsubbed guy. "They buffed it permanently? Oh snap, time to get them alts cloaked up!" - says a random unsubbed guy.

You'll probably see a couple of idiots crying about dumbing down the game and making the legendary easy and shit, but it's the end of the expansion. It's no longer relevant. It's just a big pain in the ass that everyone has to go through to even raid on a semi competetive level(talking about the end of expansion, eh?).

I only wish I had the money to re-buy WoD during the 2 weeks of increased leg mats drop rate to get them alts cloaked...