So for sub priority...

were doing mastery>haste>crit now? Ive been doing haste>crit>mastery based off icy-veins. Every site i look at has a different priority for sub pve, even askmrrobot vs. shadowcraft is different. Whats our priority?!

Use ShadowCraft. It's usually agi > haste > mastery ~= crit.

Deleted
    With Shadowcraft, when I load up my stat weights and finish reforging and gemming then refresh, it gives me new weights only this time crit is slightly above haste. I'm guessing I'm at a point where crit becomes better but only if I have a certain amount of haste?

To clear any confusion, shadowcrafts stat weight is Agi>Haste>Crit softcap>Mastery>Crit. You can use shadowcraft to find your crit softcap by individually reforging between mastery and crit after you auto-reforge.

Quote Originally Posted by overdose View Post
    To clear any confusion, shadowcrafts stat weight is Agi>Haste>Crit softcap>Mastery>Crit. You can use shadowcraft to find your crit softcap by individually reforging between mastery and crit after you auto-reforge.
    Calling it a crit softcap is a little misleading. There's no real "cap" you're hitting. Just a point in your gear where mastery scales past crit or vice-versa. At high gear levels, this occurs between reforges because you can move so many stats around.

The reason you get conflicting reforges is that ShC snapshots your stat weights, performs the entire reforge, then recalculates your weights. As said above, our stats scale together and you're moving so many inside a reforge that priorities can shift. To optimize around this, reforge a few times, start from your highest point, then reforge your least weighted stat into your most available (including undoing reforges) until it becomes a loss. Alternatively, you can just pick a hard priority on the advanced page (haste > crit/mastery > mastery/crit) and get fairly close to optimal.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is actually a soft cap for crit at 57 %. At this point crit no longer gives your auto attacks a benefit because of the dual wield penalty and glancing blows. Reforging haste > mastery > crit gives me 58 % crit fully raid buffed with only double dancing steel procs. Reaching over 100 % crit during all procs is also a soft cap, which should be easily doable with some crit reforges.

Quote Originally Posted by wowwiki
    A "soft cap" is either the point at which a stat stops providing a particular benefit but continues to provide others, or the point beyond which a temporarily active buff will push the stat over a hard cap.
    Edit: This would require a crit chance of 60 % and 103 % on the character pane since crit chance is reduced by 1 % per level against higher level mobs.
    Last edited by Oggiva; 2014-08-02 at 01:13 AM.