Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Holy macarroni, Garrosh is killed!?!

Sick I hope he dropped the freaking shoulders
    You can already get his shoulders from normal/heroic Garrosh in SoO.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I am somwhat sad that only 3 +Guldan survive. I will trust Blizzard that they tell the story decently, though I did see the GJ for rushing the story remark. I am really suprised though that Garrosh dies this early. I figured he would survive until a big patch, and he would have a death that led into a between content patch like Darkspear Revolution stuff, or maybe his death would come at the end of a patch like that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU9cyxBxapM#t=218
    I know it is missing the kill cinematic, but it seems slightly anti climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    You can already get his shoulders from normal/heroic Garrosh in SoO.
    This is a blatant lie.
    It is a conspiracy, and everyone who posted pics of having them are Blizz endorsed shills....
    No not really but yeah, he already dropped them I'm sure some Gnome Warrior picked them up, he doesn't have them in the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Any sign of Broxigar? He's so epic and badass in the book. I would love to see him as a tragic raid boss.

Wait.. so the majority of the orc warlords.. in the expansion Warlords of Draenor.... are killed off within (or before) the first tier of raiding? This looks like it may be a very fast expansion.

Deleted
    Not happy about Ner'Zhul
    I know his road to Lich King doesn't happen in this timeline but...
    I wanted a spotlight on him

Sadness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Any sign of Broxigar? He's so epic and badass in the book. I would love to see him as a tragic raid boss.

Not that I've seen while playing Beta, actually what the hell happens to the Saurfang family? They are suppose to be in this timeline, is Varrok working for Blackhand? Is Broxigar going to be ret-conned out of the plot because he's too badass?

Also the way Ner'zhul was handled is fucking pathetic....The god damn Lich King is nothing more than a dungeon boss, well a pretty hard dungeon boss as far as I've played.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Calm down lads....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Not that I've seen while playing Beta, actually what the hell happens to the Saurfang family? They are suppose to be in this timeline, is Varrok working for Blackhand? Is Broxigar going to be ret-conned out of the plot because he's too badass?

Also the way Ner'zhul was handled is fucking pathetic....The god damn Lich King is nothing more than a dungeon boss, well a pretty hard dungeon boss as far as I've played.
    Well technically its an alternate Ner'Zhul so it doesn't matter... These warlords have nothing on their real time versions and that suits me just fine!
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Zardeth View Post
    Calm down lads....
    That was three months ago.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Also, Cho'gall is dead now, no ? He dies on the mythic Imperator encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    I will trust Blizzard that they tell the story decently
    Don't, they already aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathorian View Post
    Also, Cho'gall is dead now, no ? He dies on the mythic Imperator encounter.
    If he's actually dead now, that's bullshit. Cho'gall deserves a better ending for his story.