Poll: Should they show weapons on Shirvallah?

Question Shirvallah Weapon

Even though it uses the Worgen "bone structure" we won't have gear on Shrivallah, which is sad. But I think it should be absolutely no problem for them to show weapons on the model (like on the Moonkin). I would love that. What do you think?

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh. I misread it as "attack with weapons", which would defeat the very purpose of being a FERAL druid. Showing weapons on that skin is absolutely alright though. One of my main concerns with druids (esp feral, which I'm playing) is that I get to show off and, more important, see my own transmog only afking in the city.

Why show the weapon on your back if you're just gonna attack with your hands anyway? It'd be the monk weapon debacle all over again, and those guys are STILL crying about how little they use theirs.

As feral, your paws (or freakish cat-man hands) are the deadly weapon. Embrace that fact. There shouldn't be anything shifting the focus away from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. I'd rather the glyph of chameleon work with the talent (unless that's already happened).

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFuse View Post
    Nah. I'd rather the glyph of chameleon work with the talent (unless that's already happened).
    Agreeing with this. No to weapons + make glyph of chameleon work with CoS.

EDIT: I should clarify that I mean changing of colours of the CoS form within our specific races. E.g. The Tauren form should have slight variations based on hair/skin colour like cat form does. I'd love to get the Troll Tiger as Tauren, but I don't see Blizzard doing that if they wanted to implement race specific visuals.

Since it is essentially a feline worgen, they should show both armor and weapon, imo, maybe with the option to turn it off.
    As someone loving the idea of transmogrification, the inability to show it off most of the time would be most significant downside of druids in general, imo.
    This talent would, at least feral druids, allow to show of transmogrification.

Maybe add a werebear version of this for guardian.
    Restoration could get a Botani form, and be allowed to make use of balance spell in an interesting way.
    And moonkins getting arrakoa, as mentioned.

Man, druids are lucky with talents :-/

<- jealous shaman considering returning to game as druid
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted no primarily because I also took it as "Attack with Weapons"
    Personally, I wish some form of additional armor would be displayed with incarnation.

<--- Jealous warlock, re-rolling feral PvP
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashkill View Post
    Oh. I misread it as "attack with weapons", which would defeat the very purpose of being a FERAL druid. Showing weapons on that skin is absolutely alright though. One of my main concerns with druids (esp feral, which I'm playing) is that I get to show off and, more important, see my own transmog only afking in the city.
    That's one of the reasons I've never touched feral/guardian or druids period before the moonkin glyph. I like seeing my character, I don't want to spend 99% of my time staring at an aged model that literally everyone uses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    I voted no primarily because I also took it as "Attack with Weapons"
    Personally, I wish some form of additional armor would be displayed with incarnation.

<--- Jealous warlock, re-rolling feral PvP
    I have a feeling druids particularly feral are going to be FOTM for a good while.