Do you get anything from white Challenge Cards?

Hi guys.

As you know there are 3 types of challenge cards, the legacy (white) ones, the green ones, and the orange ones.

I wanted to know if you get anything from doing all the legacy white challenge cards.

Regards.

Do you mean the brawler's guild cards? there is an achievement for doing all of them if that is what you are looking for, and you get shirts for them that give you a buff with some text.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Do you mean the brawler's guild cards? there is an achievement for doing all of them if that is what you are looking for, and you get shirts for them that give you a buff with some text.
    Yeah it's the brawler's guild.

I do know about the achievement and the shirts but these are for the orange challenge cards. I want to know if you get anything from doing all the white cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Midy View Post
    Yeah it's the brawler's guild.

I do know about the achievement and the shirts but these are for the orange challenge cards. I want to know if you get anything from doing all the white cards.
    Not as far as I know, they're just in case you feel like redoing the bosses you had to do to get to rank 10.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Not as far as I know, they're just in case you feel like redoing the bosses you had to do to get to rank 10.
    Thank you Drathos, appreciate it!

The only white card that is worth anything is bruce cause if you fight bruce again you get to fight mechabruce for some nice g and a shirt

Apart from that white cards are just for shits and giggles and if you want to fight hexos again if you have a serious thing for masochism!

The white cards are the ones allowing you to rematch previous fights? Yeah nothing is attached to them unless you need that particular boss for some other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Brummiehorde View Post
    Apart from that white cards are just for shits and giggles and if you want to fight hexos again if you have a serious thing for masochism!
    Hexos is my homie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The white cards are the ones allowing you to rematch previous fights? Yeah nothing is attached to them unless you need that particular boss for some other reason.

Hexos is my homie.
    It's fun to watch 10 people stuck on him wipe in the first 15 seconds then queue into it and one shot Hexos in front of them all.

I'm sorry, I was away for a day and couldn't reply to the thread.

I wanted to thank you all for replying and answering my question!

Regards.