Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Morthulo View Post
    For no reason? Have you seen the shit these guys go through each day with all these fucking cock suckers moaning about every little change that Blizzard makes to the game!? The WoW community (not all, but most) is toxic beyond belief, if you can't see that then you are one of the toxic members of the community.

Anyway, rant over.

My question would be "Do you regret giving the community as much access to the unfinished game, as you have with WoD?"

They would give a BS answer because they have to, but deep down, us with common sense know that they regret it more than anything else. The backlash from the toxic community has been outrageous for WoD.
    Its well deserved its obvious celestion isn't doing that great of a job. I don't think there is any class thats happy with whats going on atm. And thats his job shit is still broken and his famous line is "its to late to do that now"
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

I would also ask if there was a chance that Vol'jin would have challenged Garrosh, been killed, leading to Cairne and Baine leading the revolution against him?
    I would have preferred that.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    For the Lore panel:

"Will we the players ever get to kill the big bad guy without the help on an NPC?"
    Depends on the big bad guy. For Sargeras it would be silly. For Grom it would be okay.

I would ask why there are no lasting consequences for anything in WoW that happens to major lore characters. Death for example seems to be a minor inconvience for almost everybody at most.
    Last edited by Hubbl3; 2014-09-02 at 05:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Look, for your own health, don't deify a corporation.
    I don't do that. However some people in this board spend ridicolous amount of time producing digital garbage while shittalking said corporation. The rest of the people have to dig through all that junk all the time instead of reading something interesting or constructive.
    Just think about that.

us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7315729/%E2%80%9CAppear_Offline%E2%80%9D_Option_Coming_Soon_to_Battlenet-9_20_2012

Ask for an Update and push them to this old issue back in 2012. Also at the same time, letting them know that not adding them to R. ID is not an acceptable answer. People even to this day are still posting about it on the official announcement page so I know I'm not alone in this

Do we know the person taking over Ghostcrawlers old job?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    I would follow typical fashion of asking questions at Blizzcon:
    "Hi I'm Fengas, *waves*, from Al'Akir, shoutout to my guild SuperHappyGankers, also shoutout to my arena mates DaggerWank, unless he's palying on his warrior, SwordWank, also *insert twelve unspellable characters*. Also mom for driving me here.
    So my question is, why do candles never burn out?"
    hah, so true. and from last blizzcon what really annoyed me was blizzard asking people to ask them about quivers, and no one did! and then 4 people asking the same question just worded differently. or the one person who goes up and says "for the horde!" and wait for the 4 people in the audience to cheer and clap.
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2014-09-04 at 08:13 PM.

I would love to know why Orcs turn green in contact with fel energy, but Humans, Gnomes or Elves who are warlocks don't seem affected in the same way and why this affliction don't spread to all the population like it did with the Orcs. Yes, it's a "red shirt guy" kind of question !

Deleted
    I'd ask the lore panel if we will ever get more info on Elune, or if they intend to keep her as a mystery

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    I would follow typical fashion of asking questions at Blizzcon:
    "Hi I'm Fengas, *waves*, from Al'Akir, shoutout to my guild SuperHappyGankers, also shoutout to my arena mates DaggerWank, unless he's palying on his warrior, SwordWank, also *insert twelve unspellable characters*. Also mom for driving me here.
    So my question is, why do candles never burn out?"
    Hah, you just won the internets for today!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    To Metzen: "Do you insure that smexy smexy beard? Rowr" /winks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    To Metzen: "Do you insure that smexy smexy beard? Rowr" /winks
    your poor husband xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zettazlow View Post
    your poor husband xD
    He loves that I play wow, exercise, and cook! I can show a little love for the beard

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Hah, you just won the internets for today!
    Can I exchange internets I won in to cookies?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd ask: Why is content like Challenge Modes and the Brawlers guild being cycled by expansion when 1. Scaling technology is available to continue to make them challenging and 2. No other PvE content is cycled by expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had a chance, I'd ask something along the lines of "How did, and how long after the worlds creation did the Old Gods manifest onto Azeroth, and is it possible that others can manifest on other planets in the same way as they did on Azeroth?"
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

1. If we'll ever get to fight or see Sargeras.
    2. Ask them about the meaning of some of the mysteries in WoW such as the unused and unreachable giant zone north of Stratholme; the mysterious, large but no-purpose Whispering Forest zone west within Tirisfal Glades

Will Gnomeregan ever be rebuilt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Why are Zerahym, Lore, Celestalon, Bashiok and more allowed to be trolling dicks on Twitter for no reason.
    Piggy backing off this, I'd ask why their PR department is full of people that quite enjoy being dicks to those with actual questions, get called idiots when we are wrong, but are above being wrong when they very much are. It's almost as if they employ many of the rather unfriendly mmo-champion moderators to do PR.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.