UD or BE dk for pvp? + best pvp proffs

As the tittle says, I will be boosting a dk from 60 to 90 lvl when I purchase xpac. So I was wondering which race is better of these 2 in pvp overall + which proffs should I take.
    I'm leaning towards BE more since arcane torrent is getting better in runic power regeneration and is always a powerful tool if you are playing a melee class and UD racial is getting nerfed + whole fear mechanic is getting nerfed and dks already have lichborne on the top of pvp trinket + desecrated ground (so I dunno if WOTF is rly needed).
    In regards of profession I was thinking of boosting engineering and blacksmithing since i see them as the most potent ones in pvp. So what do you think?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    undead.
    10char

Deleted
    Another couple of months and it won't really matter -the proffs at least.

I'd prob go Belf with the new racials coming with WoD too; no doubt will be implement in the pre expansion patch.

My DK is belf at the moment - love having the AoE silence; for the fears there's always Lichborne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well personally I'd go Undead...neither spec I can imagine will be huge on Crit plus if you decide to play Unholy their mastery increase TOTG damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Well personally I'd go Undead...neither spec I can imagine will be huge on Crit plus if you decide to play Unholy their mastery increase TOTG damage.
    It's not about additional crit chance, I look at it as bonus to their main pvp racial (Arcane Torrent). Doubt TOTG will ever make any difference. So, basically I think that choice is between arcane torrent and WOTF. I would have picked UD dk without a moment of hesitation of it was a class (even melee) who didn't have any fear breaking mechanic. In that regard BE dks already have Lichborne and Desecrated Ground along side trinket (which are a must for pvp i think). Hence, WOTF on the top of all these fear breaking mechanic dks have at their disposal seems redundant.