10+ Year Old Account

Some quick questions from someone who has been away from WoW for a while.

I'll go straight to the point.

1. Is there absolutely no quests for the level 90 mobs in the Northern Barrens left and is their only use right now getting that card for Brawler's Arena?

2. I am terribly behind on the information about everything about WoD and I'm afraid to miss out on stuff if it releases and I'm unprepared, so where do you suggest I start reading up? What's the most important changes in WoD that I should focus on?

3. Is there any compiled info on Garrisons yet? All I've seen seem to be spread info and various updates.

Thank you for answers.

/Inside
    Vol'jin fanboy

1) Pretty much

2) Don't worry about being unprepared. Theres a few weeks between WoD hitting and raids opening. If you don't raid you don't really have anything to prepare for. If you do raid, unless you are chasing high rankings and planning on min/maxing then I don't think it matters. I guess its a matter of choice but I'm avoiding WoD discussions like the plague. There will be plenty of time to figure it out when it happens.

3) Nfi, see point 2 :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    2)
    Well, I plan on raiding and going all out there, hence some of my worries.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Not much to worry about regarding 2. Raids don't release right away so there's time enough to get prepared. Valor points won't be a thing anymore, so no need to stockpile.

Look at your class forum for the major changes you'll need to know about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    3. Is there any compiled info on Garrisons yet? All I've seen seem to be spread info and various updates.

Thank you for answers.

/Inside
    As the other questions has been answered, here's the current info we have on Garrisons (Engineering Building | Trading Post Building | Garrison Mine Building)

Just a little to see, think there are some other videos explaining it as well.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-09-11 at 07:16 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a bit late, but thank you for the answers you have given me.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    2. I am terribly behind on the information about everything about WoD and I'm afraid to miss out on stuff if it releases and I'm unprepared, so where do you suggest I start reading up? What's the most important changes in WoD that I should focus on?
    Read the Hellscream; the Lords of War cartoon mini series; and the ongoing Gul'dan and the Stranger comic series on the official website to get caught up on the entire premise of WoD. Also; reading War Crimes would help a lot; if you can't buy the book then read the summary of it on WoWpedia.