Deleted

Thundering Hatchling question

I'm currently friendly with my guild and since the pet is getting removed in 6.0 (and requires revered rep with guild to buy it), will I need to quickly farm guild rep until the deadline or will the pet still be available after from the vendors?

If they say it's getting removed in 6.0, than my guess is that yes, it's getting removed in 6.0 which would mean you should work on your guild rep. It's not that hard though to get exalted with a guild, just a few hours of questing should get you there, faster if you have the guild tabard on increasing your guild rep gains.

Is the pet actually getting removed from guilds who have unlocked it? I understand that the achievement to unlock it is being removed, but why would they remove the reward from guilds who have it?

10+ Year Old Account
    If the achievement is going to be removed, I believe the matching reward is leaving too.
    While in doubt, just go for it, and you will have no regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    I'm currently friendly with my guild and since the pet is getting removed in 6.0 (and requires revered rep with guild to buy it), will I need to quickly farm guild rep until the deadline or will the pet still be available after from the vendors?
    You won't be able to buy it from the guild vendor, the only way to get this pet after 6.0 will be BMAH (they confirmed it's going to be there). Get it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    I made a level 1 toon in a guild, who offered this pet.. 2 hours later, that toon was level 18 and had enough rep to buy the pet.. There is no excuse not to make it in time..

The only problem was the money, as the pet is rather expensive (900g IIRC), but luckily it was the same server as my main, so money wasn't an issue..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/