Deleted

Prot Warrior stat weighting in 6.0/PTR?

Hey, a short question regarding stat priority.
    It seems many secondary stats (Mastery, Crit, Bonus Armor and even Haste seem to be usefull) expect parry/dodge (only on gems). For the main Stats, i read Stamina seems to be less good? How about Strength? So going with 6.0 on PTR and soon on live what do you think is the most powerful Stat to focus on (enchanting, gems and items), regarding 20man Mythic raiding with gear ilev 585+?

Would you replace Stamina trinkets? How about the Klaxxi trinket?

Thanks for answers

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We had approximatly 5 threads on that topic already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Badster View Post
    i read Stamina seems to be less good?
    Stamina's devaluation was tied to the old resolve model, where your self healing would drop as your stamina increased. This is no longer the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    We had approximatly 5 threads on that topic already.
    Instead of writing this, you could just be a less douchebag and help me by telling me the answer or giving me a link or a hint where i can find this. Because i dont have the time to check all last 50 posts about this. Plus i am new here so i wasn't folowing the discussions for the last 5 months... sorry about that.

In fact i did search for the answer but i could just find discussions about stat weighting for fury and arms but nothing about how to choose stats with Prot in 6.0 for mythic raiding, or even which trinkets to choose...

I hate to say that, but because of ppl like you, the warrior community sucks and won't get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Badster View Post
    Instead of writing this, you could just be a less douchebag and help me by telling me the answer or giving me a link or a hint where i can find this. Because i dont have the time to check all last 50 posts about this. Plus i am new here so i wasn't folowing the discussions for the last 5 months... sorry about that.

In fact i did search for the answer but i could just find discussions about stat weighting for fury and arms but nothing about how to choose stats with Prot in 6.0 for mythic raiding, or even which trinkets to choose...

I hate to say that, but because of ppl like you, the warrior community sucks and won't get better.
    Well there is a thread near the top of this page entitled "The 6.0 Protection warrior thread". That may be a good place to look. We are waiting for them to fix Shield Block before really worry about stats at the moment because Mastery is so undervalued if Barrier is the only AM we use.

My educated guess is once they do balance Block and Barrier it will be something like this: Bonus Armor>Mastery>Crit>Versatility>>>Haste>Multistrike. this purely an estimate and based on zero fact so take it for what you want. As always, stam is really up to you where you want to rank it on that list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Well there is a thread near the top of this page entitled "The 6.0 Protection warrior thread". That may be a good place to look. We are waiting for them to fix Shield Block before really worry about stats at the moment because Mastery is so undervalued if Barrier is the only AM we use.

My educated guess is once they do balance Block and Barrier it will be something like this: Bonus Armor>Mastery>Crit>Versatility>>>Haste>Multistrike. this purely an estimate and based on zero fact so take it for what you want. As always, stam is really up to you where you want to rank it on that list.
    Thank you very much! I'm following this thread since 5 days, and im looking forward to get more into it, but it was hard for me to follow because I joined when there already was 25 pages of discussion ^^.

But your answer really helped me now to get more into this.

Thanks Badster

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    try the search function for starters. if you need help with the key word, try "6.0", "prot" and "stat". Didn´t know this was your first forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.