How many glyph slots would you really need, with 6.0 additions available?

I'm curious what you think about this, cos I'm not entirely sure the glyphs are really enough, they're are some nice additional flavour abilities that don't hurt to have that don't really make sense to have to make a choice over - to that effect, 3 major, 3 minor I don't think is enough, and they should change it to make it more comfortable, what do you think?

How about 4 Major Glyph slots and 5 Minor glyphs?

OR:

3 Major, 3 Minor & unlimited Auxilliary enhancement glyphs - which you can get as many as you like or feel like having additional buttons to play with flavour abilities.

How would you alter it? or is 3 - 3 enough for you?

- - - Updated - - -

e.g., take the druid glyphs:

a glyph like: Treant form, Charm woodland creature, One with Nature are extra button glyphs and will go in the unlimited auxilliary section.
    Glyphs that transform spells too swapping like for like - e.g. Glyph of Solistice or if I had a glyph of hibernate that replaced entangling roots with hibernate instead - don't modify or a enhance a spell, they just swap it like for like with a slightly different version that does essentially the same thing - would also be in a different category.

Now those that actually gave enhancements to spells they would now be the ones I choose my major glyph slots for
    Those that did similar but for minor things, would be where I'd give my minor slots too.

I want at least five minors, but I'm fine with the three majors staying around. Celestalon said was fine with there being more "mandatory glyphs" than there was room for.

Now what I do want is for your glyph and talent pages to no longer require you buy a reagant before you can change them around. What is this, 2005?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I need at least one more major.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they would go back to cata glyphs with 3 prime, 3 major and 3 minor glyph slots. That was perfect IMO.

I also hate how there are so many mandatory glyphs. I don't get it. How could anybody enjoy having to constantly swap glyphs/talents in certain situations and boss fights? Same goes for PvP. I hate having to reglyph in an arena match just to be viable vs a comp.

Depends on what class you're playing. Like on my mage there are lots of interesting minor glyphs (illusion, language, crittermorph, 70% movement speed porting, polymorph changing glyphs, familiars, etc.), but on my hunter the only ones that are mildly interesting are the fireworks and misdirection size increase. Of course, the cheetah minor is pretty much mandatory, but I don't consider it very interesting.

Lots of classes need to have more interesting minor glyph choices, in terms of both quality and quantity.

Concerning major glyphs. I could always use more, but really there is only 1 'mandatory' hunter glyph. That being animal bond. The rest are situational or have marginal usage at best, and I usually find myself going with disengage and liberation glyphs (which are mutually exclusive in WoD) with swapping to deterrence glyph on fights where the extra DR actually matters.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    I wish they would go back to cata glyphs with 3 prime, 3 major and 3 minor glyph slots. That was perfect IMO.

I also hate how there are so many mandatory glyphs. I don't get it. How could anybody enjoy having to constantly swap glyphs/talents in certain situations and boss fights? Same goes for PvP. I hate having to reglyph in an arena match just to be viable vs a comp.
    I enjoy this a lot actually, changing up stuff based on the requirements of what I'm doing. Its a hell of a lot more interesting than having one set of 'always wins!' talents and glyphs.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post

the UI could change for e.g., that's another thing that could really make it better, especially for talents

1. remove the reagent requirement
    2. have the talent UI a pop out on the side of the screen you can click whatever talent you want, mouseover to activate and done.

rather than have to press a button to bring up a screen, click a tab, then click like 5 times, then click learn, then you're done. Would make it more manageable.

4 major, 6-8 minors, with a fuck ton more minor glyphs.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs