Deleted

Will Final Verdict be the highest damage melee attack in WoD?

Hey, guys, a question for you who have the beta

I was messing with the wowhead talent calculator and it seems to me that final verdict will be the most damaging melee attack for the next expansion.

Normal hit will be of 3 components just as it is now with templar's verdict:
    200% dmg as holy + mastery proc + seal proc

but the base damage being holy also means that the mastery proc will be higher, and both will be affected by Avenging Wrath.

So how strong is FV in reality? Compared to obliterate, siegebreaker, ravage (or however it is called now), eviscerate?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    So how strong is FV in reality? Compared to obliterate, siegebreaker, ravage (or however it is called now), eviscerate?
    What about Chi Explosion or Execute?they do much more damage

Deleted
    Chi explosion got nerfed for PVE reasons, because it was AOE but dealt damage of a single-target spell.

Execute proc was nerfed too to not consume extra rage, normal < 20% execute is still strong afaik.

I guess ferocious bite might be stronger than FV after the last buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    Execute proc was nerfed too to not consume extra rage, normal < 20% execute is still strong afaik.
    Empowered Execute (New) Increases the damage of Execute by 20%

I have a question, what does it matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodledoo View Post
    I have a question, what does it matter?
    Some people like their crits. I can't begin to count the number of times I've been in a dungeon or pug/LFR raid and been asked what my biggest crit was.

Brewmaster Touch of Death

10+ Year Old Account
    No crit though