Quetions: When is the last day i can obtain Garrosh HC mount?

Hey guys, i been wondering till when it can 100% obtainable because i'm still on que in my guild to get it.
    I have panic disorder that's why i'm asking ><

its 100% until the patch. And know one knows officially except blizzard.

http://wowpedia.org/Patch_6.0.2_%28u...ted_changes%29

[Kor'kron Juggernaut] is now a rare drop.
    [Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf] is no longer obtainable.
    Last edited by Penric; 2014-09-29 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its 100% until WoD release. So Nov. 12 is the very last day you can get the mount. Remember that it will have 2 drops in Mythic, so you will see 8 of them, as the pre-patch should last for at least a month (if not more).

New patch is expected to land within 1-2 weeks. So there will be a max of 14 (If you raid 25 man currently), or a minimum of 10 (if you raid 10 man currently).

You SHOULD see your mount. If you don't, the mount will have a low drop chance on Mythic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Its 100% until WoD release. So Nov. 12 is the very last day you can get the mount. Remember that it will have 2 drops in Mythic, so you will see 8 of them, as the pre-patch should last for at least a month (if not more).

New patch is expected to land within 1-2 weeks. So there will be a max of 14 (If you raid 25 man currently), or a minimum of 10 (if you raid 10 man currently).

You SHOULD see your mount. If you don't, the mount will have a low drop chance on Mythic.
    This was a beautiful and succinct post - somewhat a rarity here - /applaud. I shall now report this to my raid group, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    This was a beautiful and succinct post - somewhat a rarity here - /applaud. I shall now report this to my raid group, thanks!
    Unfortunately, I don't think it is accurate. I am almost positive that the drop rate is changing when 6.0 hits the servers, not when Warlords launches, which will mean you have until about mid-to-late October.

We don't know the date of 6.0 for sure.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think it is accurate. I am almost positive that the drop rate is changing when 6.0 hits the servers, not when Warlords launches, which will mean you have until about mid-to-late October.

I checked the blizzard posts on the subject:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/140...aenor-5-5-2014
    and found:
    With the release of Patch 6.0, the drop rate of the Heirloom weapons from Garrosh Hellscream on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties will be significantly increased. Players who have yet to get any Heirlooms will have a 100% (guaranteed) chance of getting a spec-appropriate Heirloom when defeating Garrosh on Normal difficulty or higher. The chance of receiving additional Heirlooms beyond the first will also be increased.

Which doesn't mention anything about the mount. Herm.

Also, When Warlords of Draenor is released and players are able to head to Draenor and level past 90: Garrosh Hellscream will no longer drop Heirloom weapons. The Kor’kron Juggernaut mount will cease being a guaranteed drop from Mythic Garrosh Hellscream, and will instead become a rare drop (like Invincible’s Reins, Mimiron’s Head, etc.).

To me - this looks like the drop rate will stay the same in 6.0 patch - since it states that once WoD comes about, the drop rate will be adjusted. Does this seem likely, or am I being too hopeful?
    Last edited by Fluffernut; 2014-09-29 at 08:01 PM. Reason: eyeball pleasure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post

It is accurate. 100% drop-rate until WoD, not 6.0. 20-man Mythic will drop 2 mounts. This has come up a few times lately that I've seen, and it would be nice if Blizzard clarified it somewhere more accessible than twitter since most people aren't going to be able to follow every question and answer tweeted out.

Source: https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...06381959065601

Wow guys thanks i will get my Garrosh mount eventually, WAY before the end of the month.