Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    Uh, yeah, you and everyone else, snowflake.
    It's not a guarantee that it will always be a month prior to the expansion. I met plenty others who were going for October 7th rather than the 14th.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Will the Vicious Saddle from the Grievous Combatant achievement be available next season?

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyMonk View Post
    Will the Vicious Saddle from the Grievous Combatant achievement be available next season?
    It's currently listed as reward for Primal Combatant (Win 100 Arena (3v3) or 40 Rated Battlegrounds in Warlords Season 1).
    Last edited by pucca; 2014-10-01 at 05:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephraia View Post
    i have recruited a full mythic team + started raiding and got 9/14HM down within the last 3 months.

im finding tons of people coming back ready for the next expansion o.O
    Yeah no offense, but if you've only gotten 9/14HC in 3 months, those people you're recruiting are not exactly mythic quality.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    "Season 15 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase." Does this include S15 Honour gear?
    Does honor gear have a rating requirement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I hope this means honor doesn't reset in WoD... Could use that honor to buy some early gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hik View Post
    Yeah no offense, but if you've only gotten 9/14HC in 3 months, those people you're recruiting are not exactly mythic quality.
    As if you'd need to clear all bosses of a difficulty within a short time to be "quality" for that mode. As long as your group is tackling content that is appropriate for their skill level and doesn't start slacking, who cares if you've downed 9 or 14 HC (soon to be Mythic) in the end? You still raid that difficulty for the major part of the content, so you're a Mythic raider.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    As if you'd need to clear all bosses of a difficulty within a short time to be "quality" for that mode. As long as your group is tackling content that is appropriate for their skill level and doesn't start slacking, who cares if you've downed 9 or 14 HC (soon to be Mythic) in the end? You still raid that difficulty for the major part of the content, so you're a Mythic raider.
    Well my point was more based on the fact that this content has been around now for over a year, and with the item level increase due to 4 upgrades, and the fact that people have killed these bosses so many times now, if they can only manage 9 bosses (Which are very easy compared to the last 3) then they're going to struggle with current-content mythic with appropriate gear levels.

Deleted
    Will the Prideful gear be moved to honor currency?

Blizzard is really losing it. Does anyone remember 10 years ago when everquest 2 came out and people just didnt play it. That day is coming for wow if they just take its customers for granted. 6-13 million people at 15 bucks a month......and nooo content during the worst xpac ever. Really Blizz, you cant think of some better pvp ideas. Take the most popular FPS maps ever made, convert them to WOW maps and do wow deathmatch 100 deaths wins with cool rooms, I DONT KNOW i aint the designers but man think of something other than announcing the end of an arena season like its a big fucking deal. And I am shocked that no one rages about them "having" to close down arena and rated battlegrounds after this because you know there is so much to do during prepatch for players. Blizz is lucky that no one has come out with a polished mmo...

Why no news about 18966 beta build???

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    This was my question. It would make sense, to keep people occupied during the pre-release month.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    So 6.0.2 Oct 14th!
    Most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well its about time some thing is happening finally...cant wait any longer

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Yes for those items who dont require a rating you didnt earn. E.g., min conquest points for weapons and gem, ratings for elite gear and enchants.

Quote Originally Posted by Hik View Post
    Well my point was more based on the fact that this content has been around now for over a year, and with the item level increase due to 4 upgrades, and the fact that people have killed these bosses so many times now, if they can only manage 9 bosses (Which are very easy compared to the last 3) then they're going to struggle with current-content mythic with appropriate gear levels.
    9/14HC is still more progression than the majority of groups. Might not be up to your special snowflake standards, but they have every right to be happy about creating a new team, which is hard enough to do at end of expac and downing some heroic bosses.

Roster issues are a thing this late in the expac. Not everyone jumps to the #1 guild on the server. Although that did happen magically on our server. The minute the first guild got Garrosh down ppl started jumping ship. It was insane how many guilds had to redo rosters Bc if it. And go figure, a lot wanted to come back when they realized there wasn't really a spot for them. Those of us who stayed are fine with what we accomplished. Some people wanna do it for themselves. And there's nothing wrong with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the number of comments on a story is evenly divisible by 20, no comments will be displayed nor will there be any navigation to previous comment page. I have found that manually editing the URL, specifically page=X where X is one less than the current number the only way to view comments.

Been to long without content ...

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    If the number of comments on a story is evenly divisible by 20, no comments will be displayed nor will there be any navigation to previous comment page. I have found that manually editing the URL, specifically page=X where X is one less than the current number the only way to view comments.

Been to long without content ...
    Wow I've had this 'no comments/no link' glitch happen so often on this site... what a weirdly specific pattern!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thorvath View Post
    Wow I've had this 'no comments/no link' glitch happen so often on this site... what a weirdly specific pattern!
    Not really weird at all since they display 20 comments per page. I have had it happen to be many many times, I just never bothered to say anything. It is specific to clicking on the comments from front page. If I had to guess the navigation area is part of the comment display iteration, thus if there is not any comments displayed there is no navigation code displayed. If that is true, it should be relatively trivial to fix.

Why is everyone waiting for the end of season?
    As much as i dislike MOP Arenas, 4 weeks of doing nothing(remember, you'll have to wait over a month for the new season to begin), is just f boring.
    I would much rather play this season till Draenor release(13-11), then take a week or 2 to go 90-100+get the honor gear, then start arenas right away again.