Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Yogg is indeed not fun even when you have it down to a science. Any fight gets old after the 100th kill. I really prefer things like Ultrax that just kind of chill there and let you beat the piss out of them.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen oondasta mount drop many times (I have it myself) as well as galleon (not the one from brawlers obv). Haven't seen any of the other world boss mounts.

Save your g and solo =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Then it sounds to me like they need to massively buff the drop rates of the world boss mounts. 1% seems like a good start (even with personal loot)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Then it sounds to me like they need to massively buff the drop rates of the world boss mounts. 1% seems like a good start (even with personal loot)
    I'd prefer to have an extra slice of cheese on my hambuger at McDo, but I won't get it even if I ask it kindly...
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Nalak is already soloable on Live by certain specs so that should be easy. I have personally killed him alone as my Blood DK but it took something like 40 minutes. Galleon should also be fine. I believe Sha and Oondasta will require a group though. >.<;
    Sha can be soloed, it just requires you to outrange his MC mechanic, dragging the fight on quite a bit longer than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    I personally use the Undermine Journal (it's honestly amazing), an example page (it's fairly simple to work out how to use):

https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/#...nce/item/49284

EDIT: Re-read your question, realised the undermine journal probably won't help you here. Apologies
    Oh nice, I thought that TUJ shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeristar View Post
    Save your g and solo =D
    The point that was being made between pages 2 and 3 is that if you earn gold fast enough (based by comparing time spent on farming over several months+ versus how much could be made in a much shorter span of time) then it's not a waste of gold to just buy the mount off the AH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Oon is actually at 1 in 100 or 1 in 1000. Its well more common than the other mounts.
    Anything to back that up apart from "because I say so"?

It really just depends on RNG. It took me 6 years of clearing Karazhan 5-6 times a week to get that mount. I've made more than 999,999g in that time frame. On the other hand, I cleared Alysrazor once and got that mount.

/shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Unless you need some sort of transmog from Dreamwalker (Shadowmourne as well) or Thorim, why are people killing them every week? You can just bring a lower level alt to the second to last boss, port out afterwards, then always have a lockout you can extend every week up to Lich King or Yogg.
    That alt has to be on a different account though?

Also warriors can solo Thorim with smart use of banners and nitro boost or speed pot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    Only if you have no friends or guildies in game at all.

Deleted
    Different account or at least different game license on the same B-Net account.

Also warriors can solo Thorim with smart use of banners and nitro boost or speed pot.
    You don't need 2 accounts though that certainly makes things easier.

1. Invite someone into group on your lockout toon while lockout active.
    2. Set to whatever raid difficulty you care about (either 10 man for Cata stuff or 25 man for Invincible/Mim's Head). Pass lead to other person
    3. Switch to solo toon.
    4. Have that person invite your solo toon and give you lead.
    5. Enjoy your farm run.

Gets trickier when you're doing something like farming Experiment and Blazing Drake as you have to run your Madness lockout toon to the instance after you kill Ultraxion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Gets trickier when you're doing something like farming Experiment and Blazing Drake as you have to run your Madness lockout toon to the instance after you kill Ultraxion.
    Ah good point yes. I'll probably need that for horridon/ji-kun in WoD. Next week all lockouts reset probably, bah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Ah good point yes. I'll probably need that for horridon/ji-kun in WoD. Next week all lockouts reset probably, bah.
    I have an alt carrying lockouts for Ragnaros, Ultraxion, Al'Akir, Lich King, Yogg-Saron and Elegon.

It will indeed suck to have to re-create them all. But then again, that is only 1 week of re-clearing all that stuff fully which in most cases is not all that much effort. And at the same time a very nice influx of money.
    When I do I might add a lockout for ToT too. Probably for Ji-Kun, since there creating a lockout with Jin'rokh dead only is not much point. still have to clear the Horridon trash, and the Jin'rokh part is only 3 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Anything to back that up apart from "because I say so"?
    Guildox is the best tool that I'm aware of for tracking this kind of information.

Cobalt Primordial Direhorn = 362 (1.53%)
    Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent = 394 (0.27%)
    Son of Galleon = 390 (0.42%)
    Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent = 392 (0.53%)

Given that all four of these mounts have been available for roughly the same amount of time (remember, it wasn't until 5.2 that Sha and Galleon actually started dropping mounts) of about 1.5 years, I think there's a significant enough amount of data to assert that Oondasta's mount drop chance is higher than the others.