15+ Year Old Account

Unhappy PvP Season 15 Ending Soon

just wondering when the season ends will i be able to buy the gear with honor points or will i still need conquest points

Finishes in a 'couple of weeks' and yes, if it follows the same model as the last few xpacs, you'll be able to buy conquest gear for honor.

Deleted
    If you earn 27000 conquest you can buy all gear for honor. Just putting that out there if you didnt know about it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    If you earn 27000 conquest you can buy all gear for honor. Just putting that out there if you didnt know about it
    im not that much of a pvp'er but thnx for the info Mr apple

Worst season in existence ?

Quote Originally Posted by Disperse725 View Post
    Bumped just to say that which is completely off-topic?

Deleted
    nobody cares about this shit season

Quote Originally Posted by netera View Post
    nobody cares about this shit season
    Hey I care. I care that it's ending finally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disperse725 View Post
    The first season of WoD will be atleast 10 times worse. You heard it here first

The first season of WoD will be atleast 10 times worse. You heard it here first
    There is less CC, and thats all that matters.

Now i can finally play my character!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Finishes in a 'couple of weeks' and yes, if it follows the same model as the last few xpacs, you'll be able to buy conquest gear for honor.
    Yes, now there's a blue post confirming that you can buy conquest gear for honor after the 6.0.2 patch.

I guess honor is reset though, so you have to grind it all afresh?

I've just been grinding 522 pvp gear for my less geared alts in preparation for WoD leveling, which now feels something of a wasted effort - I guess should have seen this coming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    Yes, now there's a blue post confirming that you can buy conquest gear for honor after the 6.0.2 patch.

I guess honor is reset though, so you have to grind it all afresh?

I've just been grinding 522 pvp gear for my less geared alts in preparation for WoD leveling, which now feels something of a wasted effort - I guess should have seen this coming.
    Honor never resets. You can have up to 4000 honor. Conquest will be reset to 0 and you will get honor based on your conquest. Up to 4000.

Honor never resets. You can have up to 4000 honor. Conquest will be reset to 0 and you will get honor based on your conquest. Up to 4000.
    yes and no. No you never get you honor set to 0. BUT you do get your honor earned this season reset which is kind of a big deal if you are close to your weapons. Not sure if that honor reset will happen pre season or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    yes and no. No you never get you honor set to 0. BUT you do get your honor earned this season reset which is kind of a big deal if you are close to your weapons. Not sure if that honor reset will happen pre season or not.
    If you havent earned a weapon (honor or conquest) by the time the season ends...

Well... you are doing it fkn wrong. I mean that in the least douchy way possible by the way so no need for anyone to get their feelins hurt!

Deleted
    Will the current conquest weapons be available for honor after 6.0? I have some vague memory that arena weapons are normally excluded from when seasons end but that might have been long ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    Will the current conquest weapons be available for honor after 6.0? I have some vague memory that arena weapons are normally excluded from when seasons end but that might have been long ago.
    Prideful weapons will be available for honor when the season ends. (Its already available for honor if youve earned 27000 conquest)

If you havent earned a weapon (honor or conquest) by the time the season ends...

Well... you are doing it fkn wrong. I mean that in the least douchy way possible by the way so no need for anyone to get their feelins hurt!
    hehe you dont come off as douchy I have quite a few 90's 11 on horde I believe my warlock is about 1500 conquest away from his weapons so a reset of my honor earned would make a significant difference to me. I was just pointing it out for those it does effect not the ones that it doesnt

As the most cc succeptable healer (hpal) and reaching 2.2k this season I must say, I will miss the season a bit.
    While I do agree that cc is extremely annoying to get chained in, theres really no reason to put yourself in the position of getting chained unless against a hpriest mage team, (chasitse fear polypolypoly) or perhaps druid mage (ns clone poly poly poly). or deep poly poly or pom poly.
    But thats mage and they're kinda glass cannons, (not the easiest class to heal in long fights) your team mates shouldnt allow enemy mage to freecast polys.
    Alot of the time it has to do with positioning and awareness, oh look the mage is coming for a poly, line line line hand of sac (or form switch) (poly / trap gets broken because of the shared damage from sac, unless sac gets loltranq'd or lolspell stolen)
    Being on the other end of it can be fun too. helping to lock out a healer with a sick cc chain is gratifying.
    Its a casters niche and without that ability to lock out a player in bad positioning, melee will run rampant as gods.
    Im not coming to any final conclusions till a few weeks into live. The game playstyle as we know it will be gone for better or for worse, but me personally i had alot of fun this season and managed to hit/exceed my pvp goals.

Seeing that JP's are history, there will be no more grinding dungeons to help boost honor points I assume? Or is honor gear going to be purchasable with gold the way PvE gear will be?

- - - Updated - - -

Not just doing it wrong, but not even trying

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    There is less CC, and thats all that matters.

Now i can finally play my character!
    get ready to sit in stuns forever and the mechanic they added in 4.0 where overlapping stuns do NOT push it into DR until the first stun runs out is still around

it's still very zerg/group heavy with nothing to keep people from just spamming cc like they do now, there is just less of it (but less defensives cds too)