Question Dancing Steel vs Mongoose

So, with the patch 6.0.2 i noticed that:

Dancing Steel gives 103 agi
    Mongoose 120 agi/30 haste (http://www.wowhead.com/item=38925)

But i dont remember if they stack like dancing steel ( 103 + 103 = 206 agi)

or would be good to mongoose + dancing steel ?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can have two mongooses up at the same time, yes.
    You're a towel.

Mongoose was recently nerfed. However, the tooltip on the enchant was not changed. If you look at the aura from the proc you can see that it only gives 60 agility now.

Even prenerf, it was worse, because the proc chance was lower.

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    Quote Originally Posted by bashmore View Post
    Mongoose was recently nerfed. However, the tooltip on the enchant was not changed. If you look at the aura from the proc you can see that it only gives 60 agility now.
    So it only gives 60 Agility now? So a double-proc would make that 120 Agility + what ever value of haste (x2).
    Dunno; I may play around with it to see how it would weigh against Dancing Steel.

I mean, they haven't nerfed Thunderfury yet, or the Warglaives... Or the fist weapon that chance on hit grants 1000 Haste...

I imagine that will at some point, though. They already have with Shadowmourne.

Mongoose got lower procc rate than dancing steel, it was a very slight dps increase pre-nerf, it's a significant dps decrease after, even windsong is better atm.

Deleted
    still looks better than dancing steel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    still looks better than dancing steel
    At least it's not Landslide.

Landslide was fucking terrible. I LOATHED using it in cata. Dancing steel is quite badass and it looks as if I am the only one that thinks so.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel