Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't need more buttons to press. Six buttons is more than enough for me on my Talent specialization. I am using Glaive Toss as my only Active Ability from Talents and that gives me Six buttons to press normally. Cobra Shot, Arcane Shot, Explosive Shot, Glaive Toss, Black Arrow and Explosive Trap.

Deleted
    Having a dps CD would maybe lower the damage on the other abilities even more but if they were to add one definitely not a trap or something awkward to use and preferably a high CD because we have enough talent stuff already.

Quote Originally Posted by Entune View Post
    Everyone seems upset by a lot of the changes to hunters in warlords of Draneor. I suggest that we take action, and try to change the minds of the devs. If someone could create a petition online that we can get on the front page of this sub, we might be able to get something done. I believe the first and most obvious thing that needs implemented is that survival needs it's own offensive cooldown. To have 2 of 3 specs
    of a pure DPS class, have it's own CD while one does not is not okay. Anyone who can help put this in motion is greatly appreciated.
    This month: I need to have what the other guys haz!!

Next month: Don't homogenize me, bro!!!11!

Quote Originally Posted by Saxtorph View Post
    This month: I need to have what the other guys haz!!

Next month: Don't homogenize me, bro!!!11!
    i actually agree with not having a cooldown or execute but you need to give it an identity, ie make it different enough to be worth using in x situation. why use sv if bms sustained damage is the same, and excel in 95 percent of the situations that sv can do. oh and you have a cd to get through the harder phases. I think numbers sv should have the highest sustained damage and good aoe burst (explosive shot/explosive trap actually doing great aoe)