Most Active PvP Servers ( World PvP )?

I've been thinking long and hard about coming back into World of Warcraft to play it for the PvP aspects; I know, it's not the best PvP game there is, but it's definitely the best one that the bigger wallet doesn't always win in. I'm getting sick of playing free to play games just to be completely wrecked by someone who has a bigger wallet than me to buy gear or buffs from the game publishers.

I don't really care if I'm horde or alliance; I personally like the alliance city Stormwind a-lot more than any of the horde towns, but that's just me.
    My preference does lean towards alliance though, because I hate ALL of the horde towns.. almost as much as I hate ironforge.

Anyway, I'm looking for a REDICULOUSLY OH MY GOD POPULATED server to play in, but preferably one that has a pretty good balance on Horde/Alliance.

I want to join a server that has decent world PvP going on as-well, raids on the other faction happening all the time, etc.

I used to be a rediculously good feral druid back during WOTLK and quit when Cata came out, I've purchased up to MoP so far and I'm ready to start fresh.
    (Might even buy WoD and use that instant level 90 boost to get back into the game... Totally won't be missing out on any skill learning, right? Ha.)

Well, let me hear it. [US]
    Last edited by CTucker1327; 2014-10-23 at 05:51 PM.

Deleted
    US or EU?

If on EU you should come to Defias Brotherhood. Very balanced population wise, Loads of Horde WPVP guilds and 2 Ally WPVP guilds, the Ally guilds are much more organised though and generally win al lthe fights

US- bleeding hollow. If you're US.

Deleted
    In EU you should come to Defias, Alliance is waiting for you. Horde have more pvp guilds (few very good), but Alliance side looks more organized and have more good players, by lookin at arenas ladders. Alliance side have more love for PvE, even top pvp guild raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    US- bleeding hollow. If you're US.
    Server lookups are showing a 83% to 17% horde:alliance ratio on this server, no thank you. lol.

Kil Jaden, Bleeding Hollow. I have friends on Both Kil jaden also seems to have an equal number of alliance and horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenHolder View Post
    Kil Jaden, Bleeding Hollow. I have friends on Both Kil jaden also seems to have an equal number of alliance and horde.
    KJ has strayed way more to the Horde side now, so unless you're a Horde and want easy gankings, then no.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

just dont go to illidan i have played on that server its full theres wait times to get in at night and virtually no alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd agree with US-Bleeding Hollow, it's where the majority of my characters are. That being said, it used to be 1.5:1 Horde to Alliance ratio, lately it's been leaning more towards 2:1 Horde to Alliance ratio. There's still a good amount of world PvP and such though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    KJ has strayed way more to the Horde side now, so unless you're a Horde and want easy gankings, then no.
    I second this, I just moved from Kil'Jaeden to Emerald Dream. On Kil'Jaeden the Alliance side is dead, I'm talking a handful of people at Shrine on peak times. Emerald Dream is RP-PVP so populations are high even on off times (World PVP is HUGE here) and the faction split is fairly even. Also I find RPers fun to watch and interact with even though I don't RP myself.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenHolder View Post
    That is false. A LOT of the alliance pvp guilds transfered off making it a horde heavy server. What I want to see is KJ and KT merged since KT has a lot of alliance and KJ is the opposite. Would balance things out quite a bit.

Main horde pvp guild (which currently isnt doing anything because of the upcoming xpac and lack of alliance) is Requiem.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Emerald Dream is the perfect mix of what you seem to be looking for. Balanced Horde v. Alliance, and lots of wpvp. Though you have to be wary of Alliance wpvp guilds, extremely scumbag and never go into a fight unless they heavily out number the Horde players. On the Horde try to avoid WSB which is on of Hordes scumbag guilds that cant fight without hundreds of people. RP communoty is really good and friendly l, super welcoming and dont care if you dont like RP'ing as long as you respect their right to RP, some can be touchy and moody but often they're cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Emerald Dream is great. The server even has guilds/groups that will faction change if needed in order to keep a balanced realm. Respect the RP though please.

Emerald Dream is awesome, very fun server to play on as long as you don't get annoyed by seeing people RPing. Adds a lot to the server community though imo.

Deleted
    for eu its defias brotherhood

Emerald dream!!!!!!!!