Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Another question.
    The garrison's bodyguard "stacks" while using my dk pet?

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    Another question.
    The garrison's bodyguard "stacks" while using my dk pet?
    The bodyguard counts as a Guardian, so it should stack with whatever class pets you might have.

I took Barracks instead of Goblin Workshop. I love Vivianne. Got rid of stables since it's only a 10% speed increase over "mount up" guild perk. Picked up war mill for xmog and follower item upgrades. Salvage yard for follower upgrades, xmog and boe's. Tavern for new followers, but will eventually grab trading post for rep items. Gladiator's Sanctum for "contender" perk. Engineering works + follower assigned gives me GUMM-E and Walter which is great.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2015-01-26 at 09:36 PM.

Deleted
    Bodyguard from barrack worth it in wpvp? If it is then which bodyguard would be good for horde?

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Bodyguard from barrack worth it in wpvp? If it is then which bodyguard would be good for horde?
    Nope, they get 2 shotted.

Large: Gearworks, Stables
    Medium: Gladiator, w/e(Personally prefer Inn for cool items)
    Small: Doesn't matter

The mage tower is garbage regardless if you're a caster or not. The rune is random, only works if you stand right on it, and it spawns in random locations. It's alright for PvE, but good luck in PvP since you have to always be moving otherwise melee will chew your shit out.

Gearworks is probably the best large plot for PvP because of the amount of crazy shit you get from it. Good luck ever catching someone with the micro-jetpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post
    The mage tower is garbage regardless if you're a caster or not. The rune is random, only works if you stand right on it, and it spawns in random locations. It's alright for PvE, but good luck in PvP since you have to always be moving otherwise melee will chew your shit out.
    As a DK I completely wreck people using rune of power. I was a raid boss against a prot warrior, ret paladin, blood dk and a warlock just the other day. Killed them all without even breaking a sweat.

6.1 will change anything for the PvP minded player?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    6.1 will change anything for the PvP minded player?
    How's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Aoibhe View Post
    How's that?
    He asked a question.. :P
    Nothing changes i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritvs View Post
    He asked a question.. :P
    It ended with a question mark but sounded more like a statment.

Nothing changes i believe.
    Gotcha, Thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think they should update the gladiator building in order to provide better gear once you have 2/3 pieces of conquest gear...

So Gladiator + Gnomesh + enchanter for DE and Salvage for transmog?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    So Gladiator + Gnomesh + enchanter for DE and Salvage for transmog?
    Since I like to go on random bgs a lot, I got the inn until I got the Oralius' Whispering Crystal. It is basically the WoD version of MoP's insanity crystal, a 15 minutes cooldown flask with infinite charges, it gives 200 to all stats (instead of the 250 to a single of a normal flask). The effect does get cancelled upon death, still it is very useful.
    You can also get the Aviana feather, that tosses you into the sky and allow you to hover for while. Great item to travel on Draenor and run away from gangs.

After you got those two items, the Inn is pretty useless and you can replace it by something better.

Totally forgot to mention this. The perks to tavern are a new Crystal of Insanity (Oralius Whispering Crystal), like the fella above me said. Though it only increases all stats by 100. Tooltip is incorrect. Casters will only get intellect and stamina as spirit is not longer a main stat. Also, Aviana's Feather really comes in handy in world pvp when you get zerged. For instance, I have my fade (glyphed) and shield binded to it.

Deleted
    This is for world PVP since there are no real advantages in rated pvp from garrisons.

Gladiator's Sanctum

- While below 35% life, all damage taken is reduced by 50% in outdoor Draenor zones.

Stables

- You will no longer get dazed by enemies while riding mounts in outdoor Draenor zones.
    - Increases mount speed in Draenor by 20%.

Inn

- Crystal with +100 stats.

Those are the only ones needed for world pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    This is for world PVP since there are no real advantages in rated pvp from garrisons.

Stables

- You will no longer get dazed by enemies while riding mounts in outdoor Draenor zones.
    - Increases mount speed in Draenor by 20%.
    The perk from stables does not stack with the guild mount perk. So you're really only getting 10% more. Not being dazed is real nice though, I'll admit. Though I think you can still be stunned/snared by the opposing faction.

So what's better than stables for pvp?

Goblin Workshop has pvp toys and a siege vehicle you can use once a day. In level 2, you will get the N.U.K.U.L.A.R. Target Painter every day (i.e. there will always be one available to pick up), plus one of the other 8 inventions at random. These are looted in the workshop and last for a day. These come with limited charges. Some are more useful than others. Level 3 you can get a Siege vehicle, which takes 20 hours to craft. Last for 20 minutes and has roughly 100k hp.

Spirit Lodge has Runes of Power(a proc trigger spell that summons a rune under the caster, increasing critical strike by 100% while standing on the rune). I guess the waygates could come in handy if you need to get to a friend fast. You get 3 waygates at lvl 3.

Barracks gives you a bodyguard. They have around 100k hp which isn't much, but they can do decent damage. Their level 2 abilities can be nice and their lvl 3 abilities can be really useful. You gain experience with them by killing mobs. If they die, you have to wait an hour before you can pick them back up at the Barracks. My advice is to set them to focus so you know when to peel for them and or heal them.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2015-01-28 at 08:28 PM.

The Gearworks definitely seems to be a world pvp centric building

Glad Sanc is a no brainer but I think there's a choice to be made at the large building level. 20% mount speed vs inventions vs bodyguard vs runes of power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    I know. That should be pretty obvious to anyone, but afaik they DO work in Ashran, which is what's supposed to be the main go-to wPvP area. Besides that, I'm hoping for and expecting more wPvP in Draenor all together.
    I didn't know that, now I understand why my damage is so weak when I am trying to finish off people in Ashran.

I don't like it tbh. If I wouldn't know better, I would think it is unintended.