Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Indeed, talents I will term "active" are meant to outperform a passive talent if you are using them correctly.
    By passive I ment more like "you spec into it and dont think about it any more." Other classes have same tradeoff, for instance DKs with Necrotic Plague or Warrs with Anger Management.
    Personally ill roll with Claws, not because of cool looks but because i like to keep it simple. And i hated DoC type of gameplay back in MoP. Also the heals are not quite free, they cost a GCD. Im running progressive, but not in top10 so i know that my guild will not quite matter, but if insisted ill switch to BT for progression.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    5% versatility wont make you some overpowered unkillable god. Its a small boost to damage/healing. Thats all.
    Well its not quite JUST 5% versatility, which is 5% in damage and 2.5% in damage reduction, but Claws also give you ability to cast ANY non damaging spell in claw form, which, by default saves you 2 GCDs, one to leave cat and one to reenter it. That, paired with cats movement will be a good PvP thing.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2014-10-26 at 04:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    By passive I ment more like "you spec into it and dont think about it any more." Other classes have same tradeoff, for instance DKs with Necrotic Plague or Warrs with Anger Management.
    Personally ill roll with Claws, not because of cool looks but because i like to keep it simple. And i hated DoC type of gameplay back in MoP. Also the heals are not quite free, they cost a GCD. Im running progressive, but not in top10 so i know that my guild will not quite matter, but if insisted ill switch to BT for progression.

Well its not quite JUST 5% versatility, which is 5% in damage and 2.5% in damage reduction, but Claws also give you ability to cast ANY non damaging spell in claw form, which, by default saves you 2 GCDs, one to leave cat and one to reenter it. That, paired with cats movement will be a good PvP thing.
    A good thing hardly means overpowered unkillable gods.

Any chance there is a nerf coming to the talent?

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    A good thing hardly means overpowered unkillable gods.
    Yea, but you can typhoon or CC in claw form and having all the cat perks while at it, like 20% increased healing OR 10% damage reduction at ALL time and not traiding off you movement. Im not saying that they are gods of PvP but their survival will go up to some extend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcav299 View Post
    Any chance there is a nerf coming to the talent?
    Up to the time of writing this post theres no changes to Claw talent, they havent mentioned it so far much nor they said anything about it up to this point. Its ~7-10% DPS loss for PvE over other two talents and its only boosting your survival by a bit in PvP, as Celes said, its fair tradeoff having completely passive thing.

Deleted
    Yea, but you can typhoon or CC in claw form and having all the cat perks while at it, like 20% increased healing OR 10% damage reduction at ALL time and not traiding off you movement. Im not saying that they are gods of PvP but their survival will go up to some extend.
    The reduction or healing increase is hardly unique to ferals. warlocks for instance has the exact same thing.

The added survivability is needed since ferals was stripped of every single defensive CD except for survival instincts which isnt even usable while stunned.

Ferals are fine

Maybe I need more coffee but - you can Typhoon in form now right? Or did they change that?

| Signature by: Elyssia | Shaman | Priest |Druid |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayra View Post
    Maybe I need more coffee but - you can Typhoon in form now right? Or did they change that?
    Nah... typhoon has been castable in all forms since it was implemented.

this talent will outperform other 2 on AoE fights like Galakras or Spoils right now, on overall values,
    you can just compare it like it was 90's lvl HotW vs DoC, it's defently best choice for starters, so there is no reason to put this talent on a shelf as a PvE player
    Last edited by Zstr; 2014-10-28 at 06:05 PM.