Deleted

Angry New UBRS weapons drop rate

After countless runs in the new UBRS, farming the first boss for the 2h mace for my blood dk, I'm asking myself, is this item even existing?

I ran this instance now for 6 hours from 4 pm to 22 pm with each run lasting between 5-10 minutes, and waiting time for a new dungeon of max 1 minute...

So am I just unlucky? Or is it bugged? Motivation is currently pretty low to farm any further.
    Other items also drop rarely, got 3 tank rings and 2 str dps rings and thats it.

Is anybody experiencing the same problem?

It took me about 10 tries to get the mace. I was tanking, so the queue times weren't nearly as drastic. Outside of that, drops seem fairly typical. I *think* that if an item drops and you can't use it, you just get gold, which would mean that something is dropping every time. I could be wrong.

Deleted
    on wowhead different people state that they needed up to 60 kills on that boss to get the mace xD
    sounds like a pretty low droprate.
    I have now like 40 kills, farming it for 2 days now.

I gave up after about 30 runs and just did SoO normal instead. Drop rates are much higher there than UBRS

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh i havent even finished the instance yet, but the very first run on my dk we all got dc'd post boss, and i had the mace in my mailbox lol... i feel for u guys tho. took me a stupid long time to get the thok trinket on my main.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    As my dk is only a twink and has pretty shitty gear, bought that previous valor stuff, no one is willing to take me through Soo, sitting at 525 ilvl and weapon would push me beyond 530 I think.

I mean, whats the intent of this new istance and the 550 items when they drop so barely? Is it personal loot what makes it so bad? Or is it intended that way?
    maybe someone has some answers.

Quote Originally Posted by srsbsns View Post
    As my dk is only a twink and has pretty shitty gear, bought that previous valor stuff, no one is willing to take me through Soo, sitting at 525 ilvl and weapon would push me beyond 530 I think.

I mean, whats the intent of this new istance and the 550 items when they drop so barely? Is it personal loot what makes it so bad? Or is it intended that way?
    maybe someone has some answers.
    You can endlessly bonus roll now in SoO, and you can upgrade all gear in 1 week, it shouldnt take more than a week to get ~544-550 ilvl (if you buy BoEs) in which you 2-3 shot mobs in WoD.

It is RNG. I got like 0 drops until my 10th run or something and then I got loot shower for few more runs.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    nevermind, got it on the 45th run...wuhu...

Got lucky, both the mace and the 1h strength sword dropped for my warrior on about the 12th run, taking care of both the fury and prot needs.

They do exist, it is just rolls and RNG.

I quit trying, random pugs always seem to have that one hunter that is so elite that he has to pull every mob while I am still tanking 1 group including the ones after the second boss that you can skip entirely. Nope, bring em in, he needs those silvers.