Is anyone aware of this bug in ICC?

I have been running ICC for transmogs recently (over the last few weeks). I have noticed that exactly 0 tier tokens have dropped in the 4 weeks I have been running it. I took a break from the game around cata, so my memory may be a bit rusty. I know in TBC, the bosses who dropped tier would drop like 2-3 random tokens. I can't remember if the bosses in ICC dropped tokens 100% of the time or not. Regardless, is it unusual for them to drop 0 over such a long time span?

not noticed that, but i did notice that when i killed LK this week i didnt die during the insta-death phase, burned him all the way to 1hp while he gloated lol

I literally just ran 25h ICC and I think only Saurfang, Putricide, Blood Queen, Sindy and the Lich King dropped the tokens. Didn't notice the other bosses but I don't think they drop them anyway.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hope you're not running it on 10-man normal, that mode doesn't drop tier tokens. Only 10 HC, 25 N and 25 HC does.
    Thread: Ranged vs Melee which is easier in PvE?
    'Originally Posted by Thelxi'
    Dragon farts stink so ranged

ICC has no tier tokens, the tier gear is purchased in Dalaran or the vendors right when you zone in for gold. Heroic drops tokens that you can upgrade an existing piece to heroic.

ROFL wow. I'm a fucking idiot if that's the case. Have you always been able to buy them for gold? I don't remember that from back when I was running with a 25m guild. Holy balls I'm stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaz2810 View Post
    ROFL wow. I'm a fucking idiot if that's the case. Have you always been able to buy them for gold? I don't remember that from back when I was running with a 25m guild. Holy balls I'm stupid.

You originally bought them with Emblems of Frost, then when the Badge/Emblem system got scrapped you bought them with Justice Points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayaz2810 View Post
    no this would be the cause of removing JP and VP, now its gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infringement View Post
    not noticed that, but i did notice that when i killed LK this week i didnt die during the insta-death phase, burned him all the way to 1hp while he gloated lol
    Thats something you've been able to prevent for a LONG time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Thank you all for your help. Ima go crawl under a rock now.

I had this happen to me to, I could just wail on him through out his whole speech, didn't die. Tough son of a bitch, we suck without Tirion lol.

Oh, and he dropped invincible, so thats the end of that farm, w00t!
    Last edited by CheeseSandwich; 2014-10-24 at 03:34 PM.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

It's not really an insta death, in fact even before the patch it didn't kill me (no defensive CD's needed), though i did have around 1.1mil HP in ICC at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Thats something you've been able to prevent for a LONG time now.
    Only with 2 classes, Mage and Shadow Priest. All others could only survive it since SoO release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Only with 2 classes, Mage and Shadow Priest. All others could only survive it since SoO release.
    What are you on about? I did it solo during ToT and never died as druid..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    What are you on about? I did it solo during ToT and never died as druid..
    As bear druid maybe.

Deterrence glyph and iron hawk did just fine in ToT as well