Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    You thought "whoa" about Rets in vanilla?
    Lol I was going to post this exact same thing. SoC could be fun at times, maybe reckoning against a rogue? Refreshing seals and always being OOM was not cool though, they felt very clunky until WotLK.

Since I use CLC rets are feeling very much the same as they did before the patch, whack a mole, but I am OK with that.

Deleted
    I just re-subbed and out of all the classes I've got at 90 I'm really enjoying my DK, even though I'm in shit gear I like the Unholy play style quite a bit.

Still my lock.

They didn't really change much and I liked the WoD model for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun is subjective. what I think is fun is not the same as what you might find fun.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Windwalker Monk is still very fun, I barely notice difference other than not having instant heals and not having Spinning Fire Blossom

Brewmaster on the other hand doesn't feel as fun. I used Clash a lot and it was great for closing the gap between a ranged target, CC, and mobility, and it sucks not having it anymore. BrM feels much slower and will take some time to get used to

My Elem and Enhance shaman alts are also a lot more fun, Echo of the Elements is great now and I love Elem's new mastery, and both specs just seem a lot more fluid than they were. I hate not having Healing Tide Totem anymore though

Ret and Arcane are a lot more fun too, don't like the changes to hunters at all, BM and especially Surv feel gutted, I haven't tried MM. Destro locks feel pretty much the same, although I don't like not having Fel Flame because it was useful for finishing a target off instead of casting

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I... still press the once keybinded button for [INQ]...
    I did more than I'd like to admit. Now I put something else there...I forget what though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostrich View Post
    Windwalker Monk is still very fun, I barely notice difference other than not having instant heals and not having Spinning Fire Blossom
    basically the only difference i have noticed as well. i keep pressing my healing sphere keybind though and i tried disarming a few times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still loving my Mistweaving monk and found a new love in Holy Priest healing as well as my age-old Enhancement Shaman (who I haven't played much all expansion).

Blood DK. Hands down.

I RP walked into UC and killed EVERYONE. I barely had to try, I just popped DRW and spread diseases and the horde dropped dead in droves. After farming them for an hour, they just stopped being flagged and I danced unopposed in front of their wickerman.

I also farmed the TI, I killed anyone who was flagged even with all the panda guards perma rooting me, the diseases did so much damage people died without me even having to be in melee range.

I feel like a friggin raid boss with my 155k unbuffed HP and group-smashing AOE.