Kgpanels question

Hi guys,

I've got a small issue with my kgPanels setup and I can't figure out the best way around it.
    I'll confess at this point I am very tired atm and might just be being an idiot...

I made a background panel for the character pane:

And that's how I want it mostly. But 2 of the tabs connected with the character panel (rep and currency) are smaller. As far as I can tell this panel set is the only one that does that. The problem is that when I switch tabs it does this:

The main character panel is called CharacterFrame and when the rep tab is open both CharacterFrame and ReputationFrame are shown.

I was thinking I need a script on either the CharacterFrame kgpanel or a ReputationFrame kgpanel that somehow hides and shows the other one as appropriate... but my brain is fried. Anyone got any ideas?

thanks
    K

In your character frame's kgpanel, you could try adding ReputationFrame:Hide() in the OnShow event. Alternatively, try ReputationFrame:SetAlpha(0). You would then need to do the opposite in your rep frame's kgpanel.

Having reread your post though, I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to achieve. If the background for the character frame is imported artwork and not something that you have scripted to be drawn, then it might be easier to just draw in the blank areas.

I'm probably not being very clear, but I think I got it in the end.

On the rep frame I have OnShow:

Code:
    kgPanels:FetchFrame("Character BG"):Hide()
    kgPanels:FetchFrame("Character linesBR"):Hide()
    kgPanels:FetchFrame("Character linesTL"):Hide()
    and OnHide:

Code:
    kgPanels:FetchFrame("Character BG"):Show()
    kgPanels:FetchFrame("Character linesBR"):Show()
    kgPanels:FetchFrame("Character linesTL"):Show()

(those are the 3 frames I made and parented to the Character panel). I think what was confusing me was the fact that when you open the reputation tab then close the panel outright, the command to show the character kgpanels is immediately superseded by them being parented to a panel you shut at the same time, so they effectively hide too.