Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why is that Nerdlords thing not only on the front page here, but also featured on the Battle.net launcher? It's beyond terrible!

Deleted
    Right now on Beta capturing Riverbeasts for the lvl 3 Barn doesn't just give rare meats, it straight out gives Savage Feasts. Those feasts are the only +100 stat food in the game (can't make it with cooking).

It might change with release, but as it stands guilds will want to have a few Barns to produce feasts for raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Amithyst View Post
    That cloudserpent pumpkin is JUST an honorable mention? It's sooo much better than that crappy murloc-guldan.
    I think Cloud Serpent is previous year's pumpkin of Worgen pumpkin's author

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone else think the "Barn" is gonna be the "darkhorse money maker"? Like it seems so lack luster compared to getting "epic new followers" (Inn) or "unique mounts (Stables). So no one is really gonna want it... BUT it makes a required ingredient for crafting epics so the people who do have it will be making gold hand over fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Why is that Nerdlords thing not only on the front page here, but also featured on the Battle.net launcher? It's beyond terrible!
    Because it's a paid promotion by Blizzard as disclosed in the video description.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Here's a good question for you... WHY ARE THE CONTENDER ITEMS NOT GOING IN THE TOYBOX? Seriously! Blizzard just gives you five more items to clutter your inventory for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    In your opinion. So glad the opinion of some doesn't dictate what others can or cannot enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Merylyan View Post
    As a disc priest, throwing bubbles and spirit shells on people brawling to rig the odds is fun.

You can't heal brawlers, but you can prevent damage dealt to them. Hilarity and rage ensues
    You think that mages them rage? Try clicking your debuff away and heal yourself up when you are close to die...and then take the costume on again. THAT makes people freak out.

Or something else that people did not notice yet: The damage you do is always in percent. So it does not matter how well you are equipped. But here is the trick: If you get hurt and drop a piece of cloth(with stamina on it) then you are full health again and your opponent has to start over(now dealing less damage). So if you drop piece by piece once you took some hits you can take about 5 times(or so) as many hits as you could normally do.

Great job Blizz...especially in combination with that 50 kills achievement.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Seriously though, I spent 5500g so I could get all five items on the characters for my server. Whyyyyy?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Or something else that people did not notice yet: The damage you do is always in percent. So it does not matter how well you are equipped. But here is the trick: If you get hurt and drop a piece of cloth(with stamina on it) then you are full health again and your opponent has to start over(now dealing less damage). So if you drop piece by piece once you took some hits you can take about 5 times(or so) as many hits as you could normally do.
    Great! Thanks for the input, will try it.

Deleted
    I'm still sad that the horde garrison is in the middle of snow ;_; I feel so cold just looking at those buildings.

Deleted

This is so not funny..... I don't even understand what the hell they r talking about and the jokes are beyond horrible its like hearing demented people ramble in their own heads.... they even laugh at their own jokes, read more, play more, live more, after you have had 4 more lives to compensate for the one wasted writing this stuff come back and vomit on your previous work!
    Last edited by Drjzzt; 2014-11-02 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drjzzt View Post
    This is so not funny..... I don't even understand what the hell they r talking about and the jokes are beyond horrible its like hearing demented people ramble in their own heads.... they even laugh at their own jokes, read more, play more, live more, after you have had 4 more lives to compensate for the one wasted writing this stuff come back and vomit on your previous work!
    Don't watch it then? Christ...

Why does the Alliance barn look like a fully functioning barn, it looks so stable. While the Horde one looks like it could fall over.. I feel like it really needs some walls or something added to it..