Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    Just think of how many quests are getting completed and how many many mobs are actually being killed, During the first few weeks of an expansion the ammount of money that is created and destroyed is absolutely ridiculous.

If you want to talk across all servers. Ok yeah you might be close to true there. For 1 server to be making 1 million gold an hour is not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    And tomorrow that gold is created again withing a an hour, solves fucking nothing
    Show me where someone is making a million gold in an hour and you'll be pointing me to a gold purchasing website. It's true that making gold is easy, but the effort someone puts into making that much does take some time. Why care that much? Top end guilds will end up carrying people through for similar amounts of gold ... shouldn't impact your personal game either way. Do you lose sleep over Paris Hilton being a millionaire too since she didn't earn it?

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    And tomorrow that gold is created again withing a an hour, solves fucking nothing
    999,999 gold takes 1-2000 hours of play to create unless you have found a nerfable farming spot.

(If you don't know the difference between "create" and "get from the AH/carries" please don't comment.)
    Last edited by Didacticus Syntacticus; 2014-11-21 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Fake money has real money value.

Not spending 999k is saving a lot of potential real money.

Hard concept I know.
    The problem with that is the maybe attached to switching servers and hoping. You also have a gold cap when transferring, to get around it you can pay a premium for items to vendor once you switch. Which costs time and spends much of that gold you are trying to save. Realizing it is more then just as simple as quickly jumping to any random server buying all the BMAH goodies you could want and switching back is a hard concept I know.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    The problem with that is the maybe attached to switching servers and hoping. You also have a gold cap when transferring, to get around it you can pay a premium for items to vendor once you switch. Which costs time and spends much of that gold you are trying to save. Realizing it is more then just as simple as quickly jumping to any random server buying all the BMAH goodies you could want and switching back is a hard concept I know.
    You're reading into this too much

But does it have a gem socket or tertiary stat on it? If it's just warforged, it ain't nothin'
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

It's needed to drain money from all these gold buyers because of which you can't buy any boe from the ah because they're all over 50k.

Where is the BMAH? Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    And the guy you are talking still never server changed to buy BMAH items cheaper, he server transferred to skip a locked server and avoid 4 hours queue. He later realized that the server is so dead that items on BMAH isn't getting bidded on.