Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think the tiebreaker comes down to the Pandaren.

Have you seen the Dwarf Male?

Alliance wins hands down from that alone.

Male Dwarves get the win.

Male night elves got the shaft.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

10+ Year Old Account
    This isnt even a competition, have you seen the Male Night Elves? Horde all the way.

Both factions' females suffer from poor eyebrows and mouths. It's as if the only females the designers have ever seen are the ones who shave off their eyebrows and draw them on higher than they're supposed to be (or being that they're in California maybe all the women they know have had face/brow lifts :P), plus the shape of them are all wrong. The female humans, dwarves, and gnomes in particular all look either surprised or worried. Meanwhile, my undead looks like a chola now, which is very disconcerting. :P

The smiles are overkill too. Though, I'm beginning to wonder if that's a glitch since when you sit in the barber's chair the smile becomes even more ridiculously pronounced. I don't want my characters smiling at all. At the very least they should have only had a couple smiling faces, a couple neutral faces, a couple angry faces, etc.

The female taurens though... *shakes head* They make me wish there were a paper bag helmet. At least their faces match their horrible laughs now? :P

Trolls females look good. I think female Draenei have too much "same face" going on now, but at least they're still pretty.
    Last edited by Lane; 2014-11-21 at 02:42 PM.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson