MC not showing up in my LFR tab

So iam a level 100 but the MC raid isnt showing up in my LFR raid tab so i cant que up for it.

Iam on a US server so if anyone has any answers to why this is i would much appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Peaky Blinder View Post
    So iam a level 100 but the MC raid isnt showing up in my LFR raid tab so i cant que up for it.

Iam on a US server so if anyone has any answers to why this is i would much appreciate it
    You need to be ilvl 615

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Are you ilvl 615? you wont see it til you are

ah ic iam only 611 atm

Thanks for the answer i guess i got a bit more work to do lol

There is no reason you should not be able to queue for this event. Everyone should go to the pvp vendors and buy all the arena 660 (690) epic gear and throw it in storage. This will work around any ilvl requirements.

requiring ilvl 615 is most likely the reason the event runs a month and a half

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    There is no reason you should not be able to queue for this event. Everyone should go to the pvp vendors and buy all the arena 660 (690) epic gear and throw it in storage. This will work around any ilvl requirements.
    does that actually work?

Deleted
    It's the least of your problems.
    Try enjoying yourself once you're in there, I dare you. If you don't get booted from the instance first by a server bug.

Oh and working around Ilvl requirements by buying pvp gear that you can't equip and turning up in greens sucks.
    Imagine if everyone did that. well after plenty of heroics, I can. IT SUCKS.

I sometimes wonder if blizz really thinks these things through