Deleted

10th Anniversary XP buff

Hey, just wondering if I've missed something or do we not get the buff this year for the increase in rep and exp gain ? the wowhead page was showing we got a 10% increase from the consumable.

No one has reported it arriving in their mailbox yet, so either Blizzard is going to send it out later or it's not coming at all. Don't plan on it.

Bump.

Is xp buff there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not bump your own threads.

There was no XP buff reported or rewarded. Your reward is a pet, a mount for doing the LFR Molten Core and a reward for doing the celebration battleground, Tarren Mill Vs. Southshore.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yeah I got a letter saying that we better be prepared for the greatest thread azeroth has ever witnessed. Deathwing the destroyer is unmaking the world and we need that 10%