10+ Year Old Account

The dungeon system sucks

So I queued specific Grimrail to get desired items.

I get a disconnect in the middle of the 1st boss and got back a minute later, the system had kicked me before my character even went offline and now I'm saved for the instance.

Why is something like this able to happen? Complete bs from blizzderps end IMO

Deleted
    Tough luck, I ran dungeons just fine yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    So I queued specific Grimrail to get desired items.

I get a disconnect in the middle of the 1st boss and got back a minute later, the system had kicked me before my character even went offline and now I'm saved for the instance.

Why is something like this able to happen? Complete bs from blizzderps end IMO
    Could be they booted you too. People are trigger happy. Even if your toon hadn't fully disconnected if he didn't release and walk back people consider that lazy and go /boot.

This has nothing to do with Blizzard lol.

You joined, helped in the killing of the first boss who died while you were offline, you got saved, and then the group kicked you because they didn't want to wait on you coming back.

Hard to blame Blizzard because their system is working as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Could be they booted you too. People are trigger happy. Even if your toon hadn't fully disconnected if he didn't release and walk back people consider that lazy and go /boot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    This has nothing to do with Blizzard lol.

You joined, helped in the killing of the first boss who died while you were offline, you got saved, and then the group kicked you because they didn't want to wait on you coming back.

Hard to blame Blizzard because their system is working as intended.
    It took me only a minute to get back, they couldn't have tried to kick while my character was still online

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

It took me only a minute to get back, they couldn't have tried to kick while my character was still online
    Why not exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Why not exactly?
    You can't initiate a kick on someone so early in the dungeon if he's still online

You can't initiate a kick on someone so early in the dungeon if he's still online
    You can't do that if you have bad votekick history. I can pretty much kick anyone in the dungeon before the first pull. Not sure if intended or not but I don't mind it.