Question Changing outposts in Gorgrond.

If I swap outposts for 10k gold in Gorgrond, will I be able to do quests from the second part of the zone? Right now my outpost allowed me to do quests in the southern jungle; will I be able to do the northern quests if I pay to change to the 'arena' thing outpost? Just making sure not to throw 10k gold into something to find out I'm done with Gorgrond and nothing new will be available. I'm having doubts since I already have the 'Rexar' flightpoint (can't remember the name on map), would it get removed so I can go through the whole questline in the wastelands to get it?
    Last edited by solshine2510; 2014-11-22 at 01:05 PM.

No idea, but if you are going to switch outposts make sure you collect all the Outpost specific treasures before switching.

I'm still looking for the mob that would allows me to swap the outpost.

on top of that, do you lose the followers if you swap outpost? cause I had to luck to get an epic follower that was part of this outpost so yea... don't wanna lose him
    made by Shyama

Just changed mine, Follower Bruto was on a mission, changed it to lumber mill, and he is still there.

So unless he leaves after he finished his mission, I think it's safe to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruxa View Post
    I'm still looking for the mob that would allows me to swap the outpost.

on top of that, do you lose the followers if you swap outpost? cause I had to luck to get an epic follower that was part of this outpost so yea... don't wanna lose him
    He or she stands outside the main outpost building.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    Just changed mine, Follower Bruto was on a mission, changed it to lumber mill, and he is still there. So unless he leaves after he finished his mission, I think it's safe to change. He or she stands outside the main outpost building.
    Did new quests appear available for you in the part of the zone corresponding to the new outpost you swapped to?

Quote Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    Did new quests appear available for you in the part of the zone corresponding to the new outpost you swapped to?
    No, you dont get the Lumber Mill quests, or the LM follower, BUT you get access to all the hidden treasure resources. So my advice would be to get all the arena Ogre Rock breaking hidden Garry resources before you change to LM, then you can get all the Vine wrapped Garry resources.

He or she stands outside the main outpost building.
    Could someone post a Screenshot of this NPC... I searched and searched and searched and couldn't find one... -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you dont get the Lumber Mill quests, or the LM follower, BUT you get access to all the hidden treasure resources. So my advice would be to get all the arena Ogre Rock breaking hidden Garry resources before you change to LM, then you can get all the Vine wrapped Garry resources.
    Actually yes you do because I just switched to lumber yard and did the quests and now i have penny, xuk, kaz, and bruto.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    Actually yes you do because I just switched to lumber yard and did the quests and now i have penny, xuk, kaz, and bruto.
    and where is the npc standing, 'cause I can't find him ;( ;(

muhahahaha finally found her... xD, right inside the base

=> screen
    http://i.imgur.com/PkqQ2AG.jpg
    Last edited by Hirork; 2014-12-19 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    This was a recent change, came in with the cost coming down from 10k to 5k. You can do all the quests and get all the followers now.