Should Ice Nova be part of my single target rotation?

A pretty self-explanatory answer I believe. Since you lose the single target benefit from Frost Bomb if you spec into Ice Nova, is it actually beneficial to cast it on a single target? It seems to do decent damage, and with the 2 charges it seems like a decent opener / burst.

Yes, of course it is. It's your highest DPET spell by a long way if you talent into it.

The only L75 talent that shouldn't be used in a ST rotation is Living Bomb, otherwise, NT, FB, SN, BW, and finally, IN, are to be used.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

What's the most effective use of IN? Just pop it as soon as a charge comes up? For burst I assume you lay down the crystal and IN in between procs...I guess that's pretty straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Duroth22 View Post
    What's the most effective use of IN? Just pop it as soon as a charge comes up? For burst I assume you lay down the crystal and IN in between procs...I guess that's pretty straight forward.
    It is instant, save one charge for movement or burst, use just before you get your 2nd to not waste regen time i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    It is instant, save one charge for movement or burst, use just before you get your 2nd to not waste regen time i think.
    Yep, or save for when you know a lot of mobs are gonna spawn soon.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Qck View Post
    Yes, of course it is. It's your highest DPET spell by a long way if you talent into it.
    Well, technically mirror image is, but only if you spec into it