How do I gain harder follower missions?

Hi!

As the title say, how do I get harder missions for my 100 followers? Currently got 13 100 followers (7 epic, 4 blue and 2 green).

I keep getting 615 rewards but how do I get 630 rewards etc?

Would appreciate help alot

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe you need to increase the ilevel of your followers by upgrading their armor and weapons.

I'm assuming part of that is also based on whatever algorithm they have set up to determine what type of content you run. They said, for example, if you're "regularly" running normal you'll get heroic gear, and if "regularly" running heroic you'll get mythic gear. So I imagine there's a similar system for dungeons, like maybe it just literally hasn't been enough time for it to start giving 630 gear ? Might also have to do with your general ilvl, how many 615-reward missions you've cleared, etc, etc
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    How many followers do you have at ilvl630+?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I'm assuming part of that is also based on whatever algorithm they have set up to determine what type of content you run. They said, for example, if you're "regularly" running normal you'll get heroic gear, and if "regularly" running heroic you'll get mythic gear. So I imagine there's a similar system for dungeons, like maybe it just literally hasn't been enough time for it to start giving 630 gear ? Might also have to do with your general ilvl, how many 615-reward missions you've cleared, etc, etc
    I've had a 630 (rewards 645) mission available this morning and I know some people have been doing garrisons a lot faster than me due to irl commitments.

Followers:

lower
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Yeah I suppose I just need to upgrade ilvl on my follower more for them to pop up then. You know if I have to level them up evenly or does it base upon highest follower ilvl?

Your highest follower ilvl makes you eligible. I'd say it's reasonable to assume that the number of eligible followers increases chance of it showing up.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    You need 3 followers at or above the ilevel breakpoints: 615, 630 and 645 to unlock missions of that ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorfiend View Post
    You need 3 followers at or above the ilevel breakpoints: 615, 630 and 645 to unlock missions of that ilevel.
    This is incorrect, I did not have 3 630 followers when my 630 ilvl req mission appeared.

I just talked with a GM and he said it's 100% random for even harder missions to pop up (630+). Can that be true? I mean I thought it scaled upon item level but 100% random seemed pretty strange since I havent gotten one 630 yet and I've been doing alot of missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sambaria View Post
    I just talked with a GM and he said it's 100% random for even harder missions to pop up (630+). Can that be true? I mean I thought it scaled upon item level but 100% random seemed pretty strange since I havent gotten one 630 yet and I've been doing alot of missions.
    It's a random chance for you to get one of those missions if you're eligible for it. i.e.: Have followers that meet the iLvl required to unlock it.

It's a random chance for you to get one of those missions if you're eligible for it. i.e.: Have followers that meet the iLvl required to unlock it.
    Yes but I asked him if it is based upon my followers ilvl and he just said it's 100% random and that he also is waiting for those missions. Just trying to figure out if it's true or not.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it helps I have noticed an odd trend.

I have 23 followers. 3 Deactivated.
    2 followers are in the 615-622 range
    12 followers and in the 601-614 range
    6 followers are in the 600 range (level 100)
    2 are deactivated at 95
    1 active at 92

My missions this morning were: 615, 100 level, 92, 92, 92, 92, 92.

When I had that 92 deactivated I was getting 92 missions for about half my missions. Before I got him my lowest missions were 95.