Cool Molten Core LFR Time Lapse Video

For those of you who haven't had the time (or just can't handle the lfr horrors :P) but want to see what awaits:

Was a good lfr group though i guess, could have been MUCH worse

It's MC40. There's not exactly much to see. I suppose some bosses really throw you a wild card when they give you two mechanics instead of one.

You didn't even wipe on the first trash pull. Not impressed.

Did you do the whole Ragnaros fight with aspect of the cheetah on :P?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    It's MC40. There's not exactly much to see. I suppose some bosses really throw you a wild card when they give you two mechanics instead of one.
    Trash is really a lot harder then the bosses except maybe geddon (gotta love meelee blowing up each other) Those core hounds are the bane of every LFR group and its quite frankly hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    Trash is really a lot harder then the bosses except maybe geddon (gotta love meelee blowing up each other) Those core hounds are the bane of every LFR group and its quite frankly hilarious.
    However, it shows relatively well that the reason why MC is/was (somewhat, at least considered) "difficult" are the players, not the mechanics per se. Geddon's bomb, for example, is something absolutely basic and really, really not hard to deal with by any means.

Deleted
    "Level 60 content wasn't hard. Players were just much less experienced back then."

Oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by Daywalk3r View Post
    For those of you who haven't had the time (or just can't handle the lfr horrors :P) but want to see what awaits:

Was a good lfr group though i guess, could have been MUCH worse
    Got a minute into it before I realized I was actually watching that. Sometimes I hate myself.

Before we even got to baron geddon, I started taking bets on how many people wouldn't get out of the raid or would blow people up in the raid.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON RAN OUT OF THE RAID.

10 bombs went off and not one person even attempted to move out of raid lol. Even though it barely does any damage comparitivly from lvl 60 version @ lvl 60, it was still funny to call all that fail before we even started clearing
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Quote Originally Posted by Lohmar View Post
    Before we even got to baron geddon, I started taking bets on how many people wouldn't get out of the raid or would blow people up in the raid.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON RAN OUT OF THE RAID.

10 bombs went off and not one person even attempted to move out of raid lol. Even though it barely does any damage comparitivly from lvl 60 version @ lvl 60, it was still funny to call all that fail before we even started clearing
    Didn't have a problem with bombs.

Did have a problem with lazy as f*** Disc priests standing in Melee Holy Novaing the DPS and tanking his AoE.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"