Removed from Molten Core after 3 hrs

I don't even know how this is remotely acceptable. I spent my entire Sunday evening wiping and killing endless trash packs, and then as soon as the kill for Executus goes down, I get removed from the group. I could seriously vomit right now.

Deleted
    Any reason for the kick you want to talk about?

I think were missing a part of the story.

there's a bug (I think) if you vote kick someone from the raid, the whole raid disbands, happened to few people I know (also happened before raggy)
    My mind has left, my body follows

There is no part of the story.

Servers are being dodgy.

My first group disbanded at Raggy 15% at the same time after being 3 hours in there.. since at least 10 others where from my server cluster whining about it we knew the server crashed since everyone got kicked out.

It randomly crashes/kicks people out of groups too.

You cant "vote kick" in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    You cant "vote kick" in combat.
    No shit sherlock sorry, had to say it But you can vote kick after combat, and disband doesnt happen instantly after you kick someone. Ask people, who got disbanded raid if they had people kicked from their raid

edit: I'm talking not about OP, but in general, if you kick someone from the raid (any time, doesnt matter 5mins in the raid or 2 hours), disband WILL happen, atleast 8 people that I know confirmed it
    Last edited by Faustas; 2014-11-24 at 06:31 AM.
    My mind has left, my body follows

It happened the MOMENT Executus went down. This is complete bullshit if what you are saying is the case. And I don't need to be condescended to about my contributions. I had just spent the last 3 minutes focus firing on the healers on the fight. I was doing my part the entire time. If this is a server issue then I might be less mad, but it's still ridiculous.

Submitted a ticket, nothing will come of it however. I will just go on the record and say the entire MC LFR experience is a complete and utter drain on any type of fun you are having. It is quite honestly one of the most awful things I have done in-game, and to come out of it with nothing make me want to go play my lowbie Priest for a few days.