Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I like it I have my Hearth Set to Warspear and I have not been back to Azeroth in over 3 weeks. No reason to go back IMO. I mean I have AH in Warspear, and Bank in my Garrison.
    How do you live without a new haircut every week? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    To where? You have portals to major cities(at least Org+TB I know of). What business would one have going to Shrine/Dalaran/Shattarath(Outland) at this point?
    Why would you not need those?

On the topic, I think they are decent but the fact they lack some portals is a good reason to avoid them. My hearthstone is still set in Pandaria's shrine. Having the bank/AH in my garrison, I never go to the Ashran hub.

I have my hearth set to the Shrine still. I have a portal in my Garrison to get there should I need to (seals, unlocking boxes, Ashran).

annoying to navigate. I prefer shrine where everything was in nice organized package. Warspear is a mess and stormshield is even more confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly like Stormshield and Warspear. Everything is close to each other and the athmosphere is nice. All that could be added in are portals to Pandaria, Northrend, and Outlands.

I like Ashran hubs better than Shrine, although I didn't have a problem with the Shrine either.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."